I think I’m psychic

I don't have any idea what to say or think about this topic. I can tell you my ex-husbands sister went to a psychic or medium or whatever this person identified himself as.

This man told her some stuff that was pretty powerful stuff. He told her she would suffer a serious illness and consequently to get her affairs in order.

She went to this man very skepitical and maybe just for fun. It was about twelve years later that she was diagnosed with lung cancer and passed away at home, being cared for by hospice and other family members during her remaining days.

I don't even know what to think about this, but this is what happened.

• Like 1

Oh, it's not controllable. The only control I have is knowing that usually when I get a message or something, it's when I'm in a relaxed meditative state, but I can put myself into that pretty quickly. On the other hand, the first one I remember, was in the middle of a spin on ice in a car, saying it was going to be alright, keeping me from panicking.

The oddest one was after a few days of finding signs from nature. And then a vocal clear message letting me know where two people would be at once that day, and they were. That was when I was outside in my yard. But the omens leading up had me in that receptive state of mind.

I've had so many weird things.

• Like 1
Yes, some of it's what your brain pieces together logically and some of it's - something else. It does seem to be that's what's available isn't always what one chooses to see/know about, but simply "what's available".

Some folks use divination methods such as tarot cards, etc but I think for many those methods are often fraught with ambiguity. Sometimes you get the "direct" answer desired and others its more what you can read into symbolism, etc. Presumably with practice etc one can get better at it.

For me with Jungian synchronicity there is often a lot interpretation involved.

Doesn't make it useless I think, just less controllable than what one would prefer.

Yeah l've used cards too since l was 18ish , more in a trying to confirm way really ,for whatever l think l'm feeling about something because they'll usually match.

Not very often, they mess with me too much and l stopped it for 25yrs , seemed life was better without them. l've had weird stuff there too. l started again after divorce , confusion really. l suppose l hoped the cards might bring something up.

But that got really weird, for 3yrs, absolutely nothing. And that's what life was too anyway so l suppose they matched.

But one day l started feeling things again and l could feel someone, couldn't tell, but the cards started showing hearts , first low hearts but over 8mths they got higher and stronger and then l met someone and in a very bizarre way and she'd had a lot of things happen at her end too.

It was a whirlwind thing and extremely mind blowing butttt, we couldn't work things out and split but , the hearts kept coming , they still come now and l've met someone else .

l can't work out if they're talking about her or what because there are some problems, but they're still coming , 2 yrs of hearts , never had that in my life, it's very strange.

l use them to confirm things at work too. l don't put stock in them or make decisions from it, just to try get a bit of an idea back up really.Sometimes they're spot on but others , nothing.

Think l'll put them away again soon now, maybe forever. They're confusing me again.

Hey preraph [always wondered what that word means to btw ]

That's great that you can call on it , l can't do that wish l could.

Edited by chillii
  • Like 1

^ Oh, well, I can't do it usually. I mean, I don't usually try to, anyway. But I have tried it in the past. Just blanking my mind out. I've also asked guides' names before and gotten that. One thing is realize this info is not on call. But you might ask something (like for a name) and then just get something the next time you're in alpha state. Also, if I'm going to draw a card or something, I state that ahead of time. I don't know who is chiming in. And you do have to be careful not to just open yourself up to everything and specify.

That time I asked guides' names (I'm calling them that -- I have no idea), I did it ahead of time and got answers later. One of them was spectacular, preceded by playing a song I knew well by Bowie (She'll come she'll go/she'll lay belief on you) and then showing me herself, and her unusual dress or robe with things on the shoulders that looked like small cloth antlers, one pointing up on one shoulder, and down on the other. The other sent a vision of a little mouse (tiny mouse) in my hallway to get me to think "tiny" and then sent the spelling visually, which was just one letter off. So I just call the female one by the song title.

I've had some weird stuff, but it's only intermittent. I am for long periods of time not in a receptive state for it. I'm that way now and for some time.

• Like 1
Yeah l've used cards too since l was 18ish

I actually don't use tarot cards, although I've tried them a few times and had friends who did.

I remember you posted about the gal you had the crazy level of connection with but it did eventually end (sadly). Yes that must have been very interesting. Never had anything like that happen to me. Good for you that you had something like that at least for a while!

l missed the 3 sorry but it's been hearts over 3 yrs now, sadly though that that dn't work it out.

But yeah it was the freakiest thing, we'll always be with each other, l often feel her, and gf is actually empathetic thankfully, she has an ex situation too. You know, we age , lotta water under bridges, we're gonna have things.

But funny, we both feel we're better suited anyway and have a beautiful calm about us. There are some outside problems though and l also worry ex gf and l aren't finished so should we not work out nothing would surprise me really. Whether the hearts are about both or just the ex, l just don't know, l got queen of hearts again only last night.

l use play cards, but they're never touched by anyone else and only used for questions.

God Preraph , calling on people , no thanks, you got more guts than me. l don't even talk to my parents l know it's bad but l know they'll understand.

Edited by chillii
  • Like 1

I always got the idea these were entities trying to convey things to me from others. I don't make a big production of it or anything. When I get something like a vision, it is usual a still snapshot that is very vivid. I hadn't gotten anything from my dad since he died some decades ago now and got a nice snapshot of him. He was in a very degenerated alcoholic and brain degeneration state for many years before his death. The snapshot was a casual one of him sitting in a chair looking relaxed and smiling. It was nice. It wasn't from anything in real life.

• Like 1

I did used to read tarot cards when I was young, in college and in my 20s mainly. These days I am not really in receptive mode but when I am, I sometimes give advance notice that I am going to draw a card, and for fun I use Eno's Oblique Strategies, which are not at all designed for that purpose. They are designed to promote creativity for an artist, telling you to change from what you're doing to a different direction, that type of thing to shake things up.

I remember my most on the nose draw was maybe 10 years ago and I had been working too hard and not getting away to enjoy life. I crave to be in or on the water. It's the thing I like best besides just having pets and that sort of thing. I had to overcome a lot of obstacles to get out of town to the river and drew a card before I left, just because I was a bit apprehensive about making the road trip. It said, "Find water."

• Like 1

I had an iridology test during the week,

they take a picture of your eye Iris and the theory is it gives a picture which details information about your physical and emotional make up and well being,

they said I was born with psychic ability and with memory capabilities on another level to most people,

hmmn cant say Ive ever really been psychic in reality though.;)

I did used to read tarot cards when I was young, in college and in my 20s mainly. These days I am not really in receptive mode but when I am, I sometimes give advance notice that I am going to draw a card, and for fun I use Eno's Oblique Strategies, which are not at all designed for that purpose. They are designed to promote creativity for an artist, telling you to change from what you're doing to a different direction, that type of thing to shake things up.

I remember my most on the nose draw was maybe 10 years ago and I had been working too hard and not getting away to enjoy life. I crave to be in or on the water. It's the thing I like best besides just having pets and that sort of thing. I had to overcome a lot of obstacles to get out of town to the river and drew a card before I left, just because I was a bit apprehensive about making the road trip. It said, "Find water."

Really , now that one was pretty clear then eh.

Wish they were always that clear, classic.

• Like 1
I had an iridology test during the week,

they take a picture of your eye Iris and the theory is it gives a picture which details information about your physical and emotional make up and well being,

they said I was born with psychic ability and with memory capabilities on another level to most people,

hmmn cant say Ive ever really been psychic in reality though.;)

Ha, classic. So you've never felt anything.

Never heard of that one but it reminds me of coffee cups. And old Croatian mama neighbour has read coffee cup her whole life. They drink this thick black coffee in these tiny cups leaves some on the bottom. She sees pictures and she's usually spot on too.

• Like 1
Really , now that one was pretty clear then eh.

Wish they were always that clear, classic.

Well, again, these are not fortune telling cards. They're creative inspiration cards and they say things like "If you were going to go right, go left instead." And they're a large deck, lots of cards.

Yeah l know but if there's 30 40 or 50 in the deck the odds of find water coming up are still very low ya see. like the odds of me getting ace of hearts, queen, king, all the high hearts or the ace 10 times in a row for the last 3 years and virtually nothing else, are a million to one.

You can associate any meaning you like with any deck , the cards will learn your meanings, that's how play cards work.

My ex has used cards her whole life same her mum and her mum and her mum , She has different decks but she had one deck , her angel cards and my God, these things would just spell her life or week or love or anything out so accurately it was just down right eerie .

But she was not only a very intense and deep person, with very deep beliefs faith that came from 1000s of years of her heritage but she also had 100% faith in that particular deck and so her vibe to that deck was intense and so they read so exact.

Cards can get very strong, doesn't matter what they are. l burned one play card deck, they were just too strong, creeped me out all the time.

l believe it's not the cards, whatever they are , but your connection with them and it's your own deep psychi that actually chooses the card , not the cards choosing your life.

So l rarely ask anything in that way as such , but whatever question l genuinely have will be most in my thoughts and that just feeds back to the cards and your hands handling the cards.

But you can some how develop a really deep connection with certain decks too and so much stronger reads. the deck l use now is just a mild connection l like it that way so it doesn't freak me out like that other deck.:bunny:

Edited by chillii

Yes, I think for those gifted with it, cards are just the medium. I was literal with the cards. I adhered to the book meaning of them and relied on the person I was reading for (or if I was reading myself, then myself) to do a little short meditation and try to get their mind into it.

But certainly the gifted readers have their own meanings and in some ways use the cards just to focus.

I only saw one psychic I thought was really authentic, and she wasn't good some of the time, but when she wasn't distracted (one time she had a man there waiting for her) and got into it, she could pick up things. I remember the night before, I mentally sent her a pie chart to represent some things about me. And she was startled when she started reading trying to figure out what it was she was seeing and picking up on. But that was more me than her. I think there's spirits who are on both ends making those connections. I have no idea what they are. I don't know if they're hobbiests or it's their job!

• Like 1

You don't want it , believe me, even for me whatever it is l have it's a bloody curse , and it's useless , and it's been disturbing me mentally my whole life and l've tried everything to block it and get rid of it.

But unfortunately it's stronger with age , but still useless. Better f being just like most people that have to think and work things out , and use logic and practicality and finances and life and all the usual things people depend on to make choices and decisions.

So nope , personally l'd say don't bother, leave it be.

Edited by chillii

Chili, you may be able to kind of pray on it and ask that certain things don't happen. Since childhood, I have had pictures of how cats died come to me. I feel it's some sort of job of mine I may be doing spiritually, but sometimes it can be disturbing, though not too much as they are after the fact. Anyway, at one time I didn't ask they go away. I asked that I not consciously remember them, but that if I am serving any purpose, that's fine and I will continue, but I just don't want to wake up with that and for it to remain in my sleep realm or subconscious or whatever. And they did stop. I didn't ask to get out of it, but just to keep it where it belongs.

Hey preraph, do you mean like pray , pray > like prayers ?

l'm a bit scared to pray for anything now, this'll sound crazy but tis whatever it tis.

l'm not religious at all but l do believe in some kind of god , l just don't believe we have to act all religious to prove it to him. life will prove it.

Thing is , l have prayed a few times in life and crazy things have happened directly afterward. some , huge things, exactly what l asked, But the last time l prayed crazy bad things happened so l haven't prayed since. lt was like some nasty spirit heard instead of the Gods, and gave me the crap.

Maybe l could ask a real psychic, they might know how to switch crap off, l do know someone.

l wonder where it belongs. Don't think my crap has any purpose at all though it has saved my life a few times.

Seeing passed cats eh , not nice , although thankfully it doesn't sound like it troubled you too much so that's good, and it stopped, great.

Maybe l risk it .

Edited by chillii
Don't think my crap has any purpose at all though it has saved my life a few times.

?? That is not purpose enough?

Yeah , l know how that sounds and it was real.

But what l mean is can't it just do important stuff like that , things that matter and have a purpose. Or give me some lotto numbers , something, and just leave my head alone with the rest.

Hey preraph, do you mean like pray , pray > like prayers ?

I'm not even religious. I'm spiritual. You might say if anything, I fall into a category of "spirtualist." But truth is I rejected religion and just tried to follow my path and wherever it led in spirituality. I know there have been at least a couple of entities that have helped me, and that's really all I know. So I usually avoid the word "pray," but there's really no other word for it. More, I'm just addressing "my spirits" and I usually qualify it with "my beneficial spirits" because of all the horrible horror things you read about there to be careful with who you talk to, which I do think is correct. It's more just getting in an alpha state and communicating and putting it out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought sounds like cool experiences! You should look more into developing these abilities! Everyone has the ability to become psychic but some people are naturally more tapped in than others without any practice. A psychic will discover on their journey if they are more

Clairvoyant (psychic Seeing through minds eye)

Clairsentient (psychic feeling)

Clairaudience (psychic hearing)

and/or claircognizance (psychic knowing).

your intuition and claircognizance sound like they are pretty tuned in. The universe will guide you wherever you are meant to go with this. :)

• Like 1

My advice do not share it with others.

and like someone suggested, try to use your prediction for a good purpose or good benefits to improve your life.

Bad people can reach you and use you for their own devices.

• 3 weeks later...