At The Anger Stage

BenThereDunThat

OK, I've gone from sad and pathetic, to total ANGER. How do you cope with this anger stage? How do you keep from telling him to EFF off??? I know I won't because that would be giving him more attention than his ego deserves.

But I have got to do something with this anger or it will wear me out!

I want to fire off an email that says "You lying sack of sh*t!! Who do you think you are?! Where do you get off telling me you love me?? What do you think that would do to your wife?? I HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT with your next one!!! (and mark my words, there will be a next one)

Working on the same floor as him makes it even harder, the will power it takes to not just chuck something at him!!

I just feel so STUPID!!!!

OK, I feel a little better. Thank you.

I'm at the tale end now. I tell ya what- going to the firing range was the best thing for me. All the loud noise from people shooting guns off let me yell and scream in my booth while holding the cold steal and feeling that strong kick back from its power....BOY!! does that feel good! :) I too work with my ex and I cant wait for him to get caught on his next trist. He struts around work like a cat that swallowed a canary...he thinks he's gotten away with it all. His wife may have no clue yet but I can't wait for karma to catch up with his ass(that what they say but I'm still waiting). AND when it does I want to be the first one he sees when shyt hits the fan. :D

• Author
BenThereDunThat

Hey Butafly! I'm so glad to hear from someone who still works with their exMM. That has been the hardest part of this whole ordeal. I just want to punch him! When I run into him, I just stare straight ahead, won't even look at him. I can feel him looking at me, but I refuse to look back. I also hate that I'm sure he gets a charge out of the fact that I'm so pissed off.

I have a feeling I'll be waiting on the karma thing too. I feel like he came in, turned my world upside down, and then left (at my insistence, not his). Now my head is a mess and his life is just peachy. That is so aggravating!!

When did you end things with yours?

ThumbingMyWay
I'm so glad to hear from someone who still works with their exMM. That has been the hardest part of this whole ordeal. I just want to punch him! When I run into him, I just stare straight ahead, won't even look at him. I can feel him looking at me, but I refuse to look back. I also hate that I'm sure he gets a charge out of the fact that I'm so pissed off.

I have a feeling I'll be waiting on the karma thing too. I feel like he came in, turned my world upside down, and then left (at my insistence, not his). Now my head is a mess and his life is just peachy. That is so aggravating!!

my wife could have worte this. She is in the same exact stage towards the OM whom she still see at work. She is so angry at him for what he did to her and now he gets off scott free cause we never told his wife....

cant say I can help you....but I know my wife feels the same way you do right now....and its been over a year since the A was stopped by my wifes accord.

• Author
BenThereDunThat
my wife could have worte this. She is in the same exact stage towards the OM whom she still see at work. She is so angry at him for what he did to her and now he gets off scott free cause we never told his wife....

cant say I can help you....but I know my wife feels the same way you do right now....and its been over a year since the A was stopped by my wifes accord.

Thanks, TMW,

I'm sorry for what you went through. That's great that you two can talk so openly about it.

Did she have the urge to tell the wife herself? I won't ever tell her, but boy I sure do fantasize about it!

ThumbingMyWay
Thanks, TMW,

I'm sorry for what you went through. That's great that you two can talk so openly about it.

Did she have the urge to tell the wife herself? I won't ever tell her, but boy I sure do fantasize about it!

she has more of an urge now than ever before.....and to be honest...i want to also...but its been 2 years.....and what would it solve? other than OM feeling the pain and heat...

but he has kids too....and his wife (so I am told) is not the most emotionally stable person....

he will get his.....some day.....

Fluffyllama

OH MY GOD- you guys, I'm in this stage as well. I've been thinking about how to deal with the blinding rage when it comes up (and it does, every day.). How do you cope? I have no idea. None.

consternation

Do you think maybe it's yourself you are angry at? You are in charge of your life and what you do with it.

Hey Butafly! I'm so glad to hear from someone who still works with their exMM. That has been the hardest part of this whole ordeal. I just want to punch him! When I run into him, I just stare straight ahead, won't even look at him. I can feel him looking at me, but I refuse to look back. I also hate that I'm sure he gets a charge out of the fact that I'm so pissed off.

Its been a year and I'm still mad, though I have come along way from hurt and devisation.

I have a hard time dealing because I see him everyday and don't know how to handle it. At first I ran from him, if he was in the room I would leave. That got me labled the 'bitter angry woman'(of course he told his buddies of our triste)....so I tried to act like I didn't care and talked to him as friends- I was only fooling myself I was not ready for that. So I tried total NC ...and that got me labled as a scorned lover still in love him and boy did he like that.

So now I play it in the middle. We are civil towards oneanother; ie hi/bye/have a good weekend...that kind of thing, but its slowly slipping back to the friend mode. I hate him for keeping me handing on w/ all the mind games and I hate myself for alowing it to happen.

Karma's taking its presious time 'cause in a year he has gotten married:( been on an anniverary cruise :sick: , gotten a promotion :mad: , and is driving a brand new car people keep drowling over:rolleyes: . Karma better be right around the corner or I'm gonna blow.

lovernotafighter

woah..didn't realise so many of us worked with our MM's..well mine just became my boss this week and it went from fun begining to me having a sh*tty melt down on him.

because I am dead last on his to do list..all ways!

so I tried to break up with him today and said we could get back together when he gets a divorce but that isn't going to happen..but he says we can't do NC because he has to talk to me..then of coarse he says..we can e-mail and chat to right? augh!!!!

I have the same fantasy! I want her to know what a lying, cheating jerk he is and continues to be. I want to say give me a break, don't tell me you love your wife, it's bull - you just love having two women to take care of your every need! I feel sorry for his wife, she has no idea what he has done for their entire marriage. I only know him for a few months but found out he has cheated basically for most of his marriage. A friend of mine offered to send her information about hiring a PI, but I've talked her out of it. Although I do think about it, I think the W deserves to find out. I had no idea he was married when he started his flirting, I was a new employee and didn't know until it was too late. I have since ended the relationship, which was easier said than done. Although we no longer work in the same building we are in the same company and occassionally bump into each other - it sucks!

• Author
BenThereDunThat
I have the same fantasy! I want her to know what a lying, cheating jerk he is and continues to be. I want to say give me a break, don't tell me you love your wife, it's bull - you just love having two women to take care of your every need! I feel sorry for his wife, she has no idea what he has done for their entire marriage. I only know him for a few months but found out he has cheated basically for most of his marriage. A friend of mine offered to send her information about hiring a PI, but I've talked her out of it. Although I do think about it, I think the W deserves to find out. I had no idea he was married when he started his flirting, I was a new employee and didn't know until it was too late. I have since ended the relationship, which was easier said than done. Although we no longer work in the same building we are in the same company and occassionally bump into each other - it sucks!

Guest - same with mine! He admitted to three others before me, so I can only assume that there's actually more than that. Why even get married?? I don't understand that at all. He told me he just has an extraordinary need for intimacy and love. Whatever, gag me. So, while he's out getting his intimacy fix, his wife is left wanting. And the OW's, they're left wanting also. He's getting his, and leaving a path of broken hearts. There's his fix. What he really has an extraordinary need for is to have his ego fed. Constantly.

One of these days he'll get knocked down. I just hope I have a front row seat. In the meantime, all I can do is live my life and put him waay behind me. Not so easy when we work together, but I'll get there.

MINE TOO!! I had not a clue he was engaged. Sure she could chalk it up as a mistake, perhaps one last fling before he got married...But he continued his pursuit when they got back from their honeymoon-Telling me it was all a mistake- "When she was walking down the isle I was standing there wishing it were you- It should of been you". And sure she my not want to believe her beloved husband would do such a thing, 'he was confused' she'll say, I need to let him go- but its him holding on and she needs to know that. Sure he maybe playing mind games with me to suck me back in, but at the same time he is totally disrepecting her and her children. What a way to start a marriage.

But then again....she on some level must know. After all she was his OW who got her man.

• Author
BenThereDunThat
"When she was walking down the isle I was standing there wishing it were you- It should of been you".

Wow. And I thought mine was good at the trippy head games!!

yeah no kiddin...he is a true master. It just makes me wonder who he is. Any BS would say thats not the man she knows & loves...then theres this side of him too...who is he really? Thats what f_cks with my head.