Is it the sex?

Been with MM for a year, the sex is out of this world. I want to date other men, yes I love MM but I know he will never leave his family. So, my fear is actually dating someone else, I don't want to compare the sex! Anyone else in a similar situation? Will I ever see past the sex with MM and be open to another relationship????????????????????????

Doesn't sound like you are in love with the MM... are you? Great sex will wane with time if you're not in love.... the intimacy will get lost. If all he is to you is good sex, I'd bail. :)

I've thought about this myself, but truth be told, i could give up sex if it meant having him in my life forever!

I do tease him and tell him that he has ruined me for all other men. No one will ever be able to compare to him. I have trust issues, and my MM is the only man i have ever had this much trust in. Ironic isn't it.

But i think that's why our sex life is so freaking awesome. We are so comfortable, open, and trusting of each other, that we are unhibited when it comes to lovemaking.

I can't see myself being with someone else right now, and i don't really want to think about that time when i will be with someone else. My MM is not leaving either. But i'm so wrapped up in him, that i really don't have eyes for anyone else.

in my situation, the sex is beyond incredable, but its the companion and friend i have in mm that keeps me from being interested in other men.

I understand what you mean, i'm in a similar situation and it's like no one else compares but at the same time i feel like i'm on the losing end and i wish i could just let go

I've thought about this myself, but truth be told, i could give up sex if it meant having him in my life forever!

I do tease him and tell him that he has ruined me for all other men. No one will ever be able to compare to him. I have trust issues, and my MM is the only man i have ever had this much trust in. Ironic isn't it.

But i think that's why our sex life is so freaking awesome. We are so comfortable, open, and trusting of each other, that we are unhibited when it comes to lovemaking.

I can't see myself being with someone else right now, and i don't really want to think about that time when i will be with someone else. My MM is not leaving either. But i'm so wrapped up in him, that i really don't have eyes for anyone else.

This is terribly sad.

The sex w/ mm was not all that good. The mans penis is half the size of a roll of tums and skinny at that...not a good combo. But I loved him and I felt a connection when we were together. So the sex wasn't what was keeping us together it really was emotional.

This is terribly sad.

Because i'm so in love with someone who may never be mine.........yes it is.

But it is something that i've learned to accept at the moment, and if it makes me a terrible person, than so be it. I know who i am, and i don't need anyone else's approval.

whichwayisup
Because i'm so in love with someone who may never be mine.........yes it is.

But it is something that i've learned to accept at the moment, and if it makes me a terrible person, than so be it. I know who i am, and i don't need anyone else's approval.

It doesn't make you a terrible person...All I see is someone who is inlove, and happy some of the time...But eventually - Will it be enough? You're selling yourself short by only having stolen moments with him...