had a great long weekend...

took 1/2 day thur & fri off. ea still had 'virtual' things to do thur & fri, but mostly, had the whole long weekend for ea other.

im in a happy, happy mood.

any one care to join me?

owcbh

scarletletter

If you had asked me a week ago....I couldn't have been happier. Now after getting caught by the wife after an entire year...not so happy. I am devastated, depressed and a nervous wreck. I remember those good times, long weekends, overnighters....gee what a difference a week makes. I used to think I was the only one on this forum who was happy with the situation and just completely blissful....gee..what a difference a week makes. I can give you a piece of advice: Don't ever ever ever think you are being too careful, that is when you will get caught. Good luck and I hope you stay happy.

• Author

im sorry for whats happened to you scarlet, i really am.

im truly convinced she doesnt give a damn where he is or what hes doing.

status quo is what is important.

these get aways have been too easy. this one was just especially great.

great, great!

there are no buzz kills for this one!

i hope you feel better about your situation soon!

scarletletter

I understand what you mean my status quo...mm's wife is the same way. She is all too worried about what it will look like if they get divorced. I'm glad you had a great weekend..just remember...I thought the same thing about her and now we are busted. Hope you have many more undiscovered great weekends!!!

• Author

thank you scarlet, i realise you have had recent upset. ill admit, i fear it. but logic tells me to fear it less. there are no missing pieces to this puzzle, if bs cared even a little. i dont know what she expects when children leave the house. im comfortable she doesnt care now... later is later...