When does the pain stop?

It's been 48 hours since I booted the OM.

When do the tears stop? When does the longing go away? The nagging questions, like is he feeling sad too? Does he miss ME too? The sadness is getting worse and I thought I was a rational person. Am I depressed?

I have a husband and 2 great kids, and I cant snap out of it. Nothing is getting this/him off my mind. I work out, I tan, I shop, I go out to eat, talk on the phone, work, do household stuff and he's always there in my mind, in my heart. I didnt work with the OM so at least he's out of sight.

I want to let you all know. I don't hate him. He's a nice guy and always treated me with kindness. I dont blame him. We did this together. But now it's done and it's killing me.

HELP

KnowHowLoveFeels

Hello!

I know how you feel. I have been in NC with my OM for 6 months now. It does get easier with time, trust me. The first 2 months was AWFUL. Now, I still get all tingly whenever I think of him... :( .. but at least, the intensity is not as bad.

I'd like to think of this pain as the price that we, MWs, pay for straying. Stay strong. We (on LS) will help you.

PS. I worked out, shopped, bought books and read them, and did everything else to get busy. And still I lost weight (even though I was already skinny to begin with). Yeah, I know what you are talking about. ;)

stillafool

I wish I knew when the pain and longing stops. I am a MW also and have a business and can't get him off my mine. I wish I could say mine was a nice guy but....still I can't let it go. I go to bed with it and wake up with it everyday. It is true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I wonder if he thinks about me too.

Thanks ladies. It's good to know that you guys are out there! Now the nausea has set in and all I want to do is call him. But then I realize I wouldnt have anything to talk about other than the current situation and everything's been said.

This is killing me and I am taking it out on the ones that love me. What an awful place to be in. I guess I just have to take it minute by minute. The nagging feeling I have is that in the few short months my OMM were together, he treated better than my own husband of 10 years EVER did. It sucks to know how good it couldve been if it werent for poor timing.

I pray he calls me just so I know I was on his mind and even though I wont pick up. How pathetic am I?