Cell Phone

tristoncerson

A couple days ago I was browsing through my fiance's text messages and saw she was texting her ex, naturally it sparked my interest and i looked, feeling guilty. What i founf crushed me, she said she missed him and tha there will always be regret about their situatution. Also she said she feels him and I are both "the one" as in marriage. What should i do? Help?

movinon05
A couple days ago I was browsing through my fiance's text messages and saw she was texting her ex, naturally it sparked my interest and i looked, feeling guilty. What i founf crushed me, she said she missed him and tha there will always be regret about their situatution. Also she said she feels him and I are both "the one" as in marriage. What should i do? Help?

I think you should confront her. You are supposed to be getting married! Was there a reason you were browsing? Have you had an inkling something might be going on with her? Are you seeing signs of other things? You've got a red flag waving in front of you. And you need to address this now and find out how she really feels before you get married.

RealityCheck

Jeepers!!

I'm with Movinon!

You definately need to address this before marriage! HUGE RED FLAG!

If you looking for honesty.....and reality...

For me, I wouldn't think of getting married if I felt the same for two men. I would remain single until I felt love for only one. But that's me!

Keep us posted!