How long before YOU would contact

If your MM told you NC b/c W found out & he really wants to work on marriage, how long would you go before YOU contacted him? Days, weeks, months? If he didnt respond to your phone, email, would you keep on until you contact him, or would you give up? Would it make any difference if you were or were not in love?

My MM said NC, I called him and he didnt call me back.

The man told you he wanted to work on his M and ask you for NC. You called, he didn't call back, I would say you already have your answer. You can't make him stay in the A and it sounds like he doesn't want to anymore, so why do this to yourself? Just let it go with dignity. ;)

1.i would not contact him .

I was with XMM a long time i even ?nd if he wanted to work it out with W,always no.

2 no if U keep contacting him & U can clearly see hes avoiding U ~that is stalking.

3 i still lovemy XMM very much i walked away9/29.

It would have been easier if he said "he really wants to work on marriage'.

I walked away hurt & angry &still hearing promisesknowing he loved me but made that choice to stay...

Anyway he made it clear to U ,let it go &if he calls U&he changed his mind unless he gets a D or is at least separtated leave it alone.

Stop being led by Ur emotions&love for him &not Ur common sense.

I still think of him everyday & he has tried to contact me I IGNORE IT.

It will get easier

mopar crazy
If your MM told you NC b/c W found out & he really wants to work on marriage, how long would you go before YOU contacted him? Days, weeks, months? If he didnt respond to your phone, email, would you keep on until you contact him, or would you give up? Would it make any difference if you were or were not in love?

My MM said NC, I called him and he didnt call me back.

My H's exOW continued to call him and stop by the house (we were seperated) after he broke it off w/ her. He told her several times it was over and she needed to stop calling and coming over. I don't know if he wasn't firm enough and she didn't think he was serious but she continued to call, using work as an excuse or wanting to make sure he wasn't mad at her about something. The last time she called is when I told her to stop or he would get a restrainer order. She stopped calling.

I agree that you need to stop calling him. If he isn't returning your calls or answering them he is serious about wanting to work on the M.

Unfortunately men are able to straighten out their feelings much better than women......they can detach from senitive situations quicker and sometimes much easier.

If he said don't call....then don't call. If your relationship was meant to be, he will come back or contact you. Otherwise, let sleeping dogs lie.

Walking away

I have always felt that men should be the ones to pursue in a relationship. And, if the relationship doesn't work out, walk away with dignity and grace. You will never regret leaving with your dignity intact.

If a man cares about you, he will find you. If not, you don't want to be with someone who doesn't want you anyway. I think now, you must respect his wishes. Don't call.

lovernotafighter

my MM and I have had NC twice...when he wanted NC I never contacted him and he came back. the second time I did and I broke it and he didn't.

we are going through a emotional roller coaster and don't know how to feel..it's very hard.

Call me jaded.. call me an OW,,, but this smacks of BS smelling around....

Anyone else feel this?

This is my first fling with a MM. I didnt know how serious he was. I read so much that the no contact rule usually fails. I wonder if he will contact me again, thats why I was wondering if I should just call and see how he is doing. I dont see him anymore, but I still care alot for him, and I know he cares for me too. I still want to be friends, and I know if he had it his way, we would be friends.

lovernotafighter
This is my first fling with a MM. I didnt know how serious he was. I read so much that the no contact rule usually fails. I wonder if he will contact me again, thats why I was wondering if I should just call and see how he is doing. I dont see him anymore, but I still care alot for him, and I know he cares for me too. I still want to be friends, and I know if he had it his way, we would be friends.

not true..he is having it his way.he told you NC ,not the other way around..it's best you hang tuff and don't call him.