The Reluctant OW

I have put myself in a situation, I have never wanted to be in. I first met my MM 4 months ago on an impulse. He was leaving a 24 hr pancake house when I caught his eye. I never before that day had handed out my phone number to a complete stranger, but something like an electrical wave had passed through me. I had my friend run over to him and give him my phone number, he came over and we started talking. After an short and ugly marriage 5 and half years ago I have been careful not to fall for the person to avoid pain. This time I let my guard down and found the sweetest, loving and kind hearted man...one that I thought only existed in the movies except he is legally seperated and what seems after months and months of happiness his wife now wants him back. This is at least the third time she's done this over the course of an 8 year marriage. He says that he loves both of us and does not know what to do. So I have told him how I do love him and that Iam going to leave him alone untill he has decided. THIS IS MAKING ME PHYSICALLY ILL. I feel like I am on the most messed up version of the bachelor. There is sooo much that I want to say to him, like if she has done this before are you willing to risk this again, and that I love him no matter what and will be there for him through anything. I also know in the back of my head and the hurt in my heart that I cannot take much more. How long should I wait? I know that this a major life decision for him and I don't want to push. I hate being the OW, I would of never gotten in this if I knew that this would happen...but I honestly love him. HELP

probably the best thing to do, is not wait. get on with your life, do what you have to do and what you want to do. he knows where you are. let him know that you are not putting your life on hold. it would be silly to do so, not knowing what his decision will be. this way, there need be no time limits, if he comes back to you, its a bonus, if he comes back to you, he is returning to a woman who has been having a good time, and it will show. good luck.

catgirl1927

If his wife has done this 3 times, and he's put up with it, chances are pretty good he's going to let her do it again. It's best to break it off now so you can start to heal.

Do you think three months is enoug time to meet someone, and know what do you want about him. it may be a lust, it not last forever.