Need a perspective on this

The MM in my life that I have been speaking with lately and almost had sexual relations with told me that "SEX" is a Biologial thing for men when talking about having relation's with each other. Do you think this man is trying to say that the "ACT" would just be a release for him to try and cover up the fact that he know's their would be many more emotions involved that would scare him. I will say that Sex between us WILL not Happen but now that I have been in the process of trying to end this EA I can't help but try and figure out what the man was truely feeling.

Thanks

Who knows if this man even knew what he was saying. I would think, IMO, that he is comparing sex to life. It hapens, its natural. I dont get however, that he thinks there are feelings in the sex, otherwise he woud have describe it as passionate, meaningful...But then again, what man describes sex like that! :)

I think it also matters how long your EA was. If it was not long, maybe it was his way of telling you, it would only be sex if something were to happen between you two.

Can you give us details on your "almost" sexual affair. I am sure a lot of women could learn a lot from you and your EA. We all understand the sexual affair, the EA are the ones we usually need more understanding with. Please share!

whichwayisup

End the EA and DO NOT have sex with him. He isn't going to fall into your arms, tell you he loves you and wants to end his marriage. TO him, (sorry to be blunt) he will take advantage of it all and it will be "just sex" to make HIM feel good and desired.

I'm sure he cares about you, but do not mistake that for LOVE and wanting to spend the rest of his life with you.

Don't bother trying to figure out what he thinks/feels. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter, does it? What counts is YOU and walking away from him...HE is married and shouldn't be lusting after someone else. Don't feed into his ego!