When the man doesnt tell you that he is married

I cant find support for the women that get scamed. How do we deal with finding out that the man that you were interested in is married. After it has gotten to the point that you like them but you are not in love. I am addmitting that I am in a stage in my life that I am tired of dating and I am taking a break. But, there was one man that I had been seeing that was fun to have there for just fooling around. Yes, I did like him and I suppose there was some thoughts that down the line there might be something more. But, for the time being I was content with just having some flings now and again. Well, this was untill I started getting that gut feeling that something was wrong. I got to thinking that there was the possiblity that the man might be married even tho he told me that he was single. At some point I relized that I needed to know for sure. Even if it was just fooling around I could not do this with someone that was married. I did delay in investigating because I suppose I just wanted to trust people for there word. Well, yea I learned that you should go with your gut feelings everytime. I just confirmed that this man is married. I stewed for a day or so then I called him out on it with the informationt that I had found out. He had even lied about his first name. So this did take a bit of work but in the end I did have proof and as you might imagine he freaked out. I am currently not telling him what I am going to do. I just want him to squirm for a few day's. Maybe he wont do it again? Yes, very naive of me.

I do wonder if I should tell his wife? But, in the end I think that this just might cause me strife that I just dont want. This has just been a bit more drama then I want. But, I did have this happen to me when I was married. My X husband cheated on me and I know how much it hurts.

My other thought is what about me? There are all these sites out there for the husband or wife that has been cheated on but nothing for the woman that never new and ended it once they did find out. Im the victom here too! Not to mention this is the second time that this has happened to me. Luckly the first time was very quick only saw him two times. But this one was for two months. Yes, I feel like a fool that I let this happen to me again.. But, do i doubt everyone's word now?

Im just looking for maybe someone else that might have been through this or some thoughts ..

In need of support..

new spin