Still here and coping (just about)

Hi everyone, feeling like I need a few virtual hugs.

Still doing NC but was feeling very depressed, sought help and am now on anti depressants.

Have not broken NC for a month now, he has tried a few times to email me/phone and I have not replied nor answered my phone - although I have been tempted.

The thing that stops me is that I don't want to go back to step 1 all over again - I must have progressed somewhere in a month. I also have this 'how dare he contact me just when he feels down' thought going through my head. The nerve him thinking he can pick me up and drop me whenever.

So that's me, just needed to vent and get a bit of support x

You definitely have my support and admiration. I was in NC from MM for 17 days and it just broke on Friday night. We spent the weekend together, it was only a band-aid. Yes, a very nice band-aid but I'm right back to square 1. Don't do it.

Keep going down your road. Remember it's your road, your life, your heart. It's not his road, his life, his heart. Keep the control you have fought for.

I know it's difficult, trust me I really do. But know that you deserve more love, more commitment, more attention than a half-time relationship. He splits his love, attention, affection, life, thoughts, between you and someone else. Neither is happy, however the W has probably decided to wait you out. Wait til you go away. Then he'll let the dust settle, she'll get over it (or bathe in her resentment forever) and they'll move on. Perhaps they will reconcile, perhaps not. They may just live iin the status quo, or he may find another OW. But it doesn't matter because by then, you will know the strength you have in yourself. You won't need him any longer. Have faith.

:bunny: hugs:bunny: :bunny: hugs:bunny: