Question?

Since i was looking for advice on my family situation I started reading some the posts, and I'm not trying to offend. After reading all this I think that I don't even want to get married, people are so cruel.

For the women who sleep with MM ,attached men knowing there status.

I wondered when they sit there and tell you how unhappy and miserable they are, how could you believe it, i would have to know that he is still sleeping with her like somone on one post wrote they were together nine months everday i think and i'm thinking where was his wife he had to be sleeping with her in the same bed mad or not if the sex stops at home the affair meter would be up, i just wanted to know what were some of the things he said to convince you, that he was unhappy at home, and like my sis she said he stayed for the kids, who he hardly be around anyway since he's with you, so it's clear that's not true, so what is it? just curious i want to know i am nosey, i know what my mom went through and me and my sis not talking right now , so she won't tell me if you could.

MM and MW can be very manipulative. And they will say/do anything to keep both partners. For the most part none of it is meant to hurt the spouse or OP. Some people marry for wrong reasons, some get settled into the boredom that marriage becomes with daily life, and some may not care at all really except about what they want/need.

There are green light phrases, like "I'm seperated." "Moving out of the house in a month" and then there are some who tell the OP that they will not leave the spouse. But as emotions come into play it's harder and harder to stop. That's when the "I can't leave" quotes come in. I can't leave Spouse, we have children." "I can't leave spouse, we have too many bills." " I can't leave spouse____________" insert almost anything here.

I wouldn't let it keep me from getting married though. Cheating is not a good thing, but I don't think that most get into it for the sake of just cheating. Alot are already doing in their hearts long before the physical stuff begins. Its all about COMMUNICATION with your partner. If you have open honest communication lines going both ways, chances are greatly reduced for falling into an affair.

The 9-monther was me.

He never said he was unhappy, he actually stated things were going fine.

I never asked him if they had sex until the day we broke it off, and he just got quiet.

He was probably sleeping with both of us the same day...many days in 9 months.

I know it's sick...it was very easy to forget. It was also very easy to forget he was married. I could call him anytime, he would call me all the time, we were together constantly.

He was always with me, it never felt different from regural bf/gf situation...except for he wouldn't wake up with me.

As for the wife....she stated she knew the whole time, but was afraid to actually get the proof.

We were all living a lie, and everyone got hurt at the end.

it is very easy to forget that somebody is married when they act so very single with you. sometimes people just want to feel love, want to feel hope and want to just go with it.

every woman dreams of fairy tales and romance, its in our nature to. it turns out its a mistake, but then you have to just move on and keep looking for love.

perhaps some people are more practical than this.