Anyone pregnant to their lovers?

I'm asking if anyone is pregnant with their lovers baby or got a lover pregnant. did you keep it or not?What happen? were you friends with ben? lovers? just Friends?

Story

Yes im pregnant to my lover whos got a wife I am single. we have a son nearly 2. im now 12 weeks pregnant again. yes i have 2 kids to his brother aswell.

Well since you're apparently doing a poll, here's my vote.

I got a girl pregnant about 40 years ago when I was 16, she was 15 and had been pregnant twice before and had 2 abortions. She was the first one I had sex with the first one I got pregnant but not the last, and the first and only abortion (as far as I know).

I had 2 kids with my now exwife, they're all grown up now.

Unlike yourself, I've never had multiple kids with a person who was married to someone else who has a sibling who I also got pregnant with 2 kids who was also married to someone else.

• Like 1

No, absolutely not.

Safe sex, and the prevention of unwanted pregnancy is extremely, EXTREMELY important to me. Its my responsibility not to spread disease or bring unwanted / unplanned for children into the world.

So I take the necessary (and often quite simple!) measures to prevent such a thing.

Why do you keep getting pregnant by these men who you are having affairs with? Why do you choose that?

Do these men parent your children, or are they living without a father? Do they support your children financially? How are you able to care for now 4 children without a father in the home?

Do you think this is a good situation to keep bringing babies into? Why do you want this? I assume you must want this, as the same mistake has been made 4 times now.

How do you explain to your children that their fathers are brothers? Are they old enough that kids at school would know this? I imagine that would be very difficult for them.

Edited by RecentChange
  • Like 3
I'm asking if anyone is pregnant with their lovers baby or got a lover pregnant. did you keep it or not?What happen? were you friends with ben? lovers? just Friends?

Story

Yes im pregnant to my lover whos got a wife I am single. we have a son nearly 2. im now 12 weeks pregnant again. yes i have 2 kids to his brother aswell.

I have several children with my husband.

I didn’t have sex with then OM. But pregnancy was a concern on our minds. He’s seen me through multiple pregnancies and my fertility is a joke between us. Getting pregnant would be awful, so unfair to the child.

No I havent.

But like ur supporting 4 kids by yourself? Do your MM have children with their wives? Are you keeping this last pregnancy?

They cant possibly support kids from their marriages and yours as well and its likely they will just pick their marriages and ur babies will suffer and struggle. There is only so much the state can provide u in terms of assistance.

How do you know that?

Well, if they are very well off, perhaps they can financially afford to maintain two separate households with young children.

But I do not know how a father could be totally involved in their children's lives, parent them etc while not living in the home, and currently married to and living with another woman and their family.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Author
No I havent.

But like ur supporting 4 kids by yourself? Do your MM have children with their wives? Are you keeping this last pregnancy?

They cant possibly support kids from their marriages and yours as well and its likely they will just pick their marriages and ur babies will suffer and struggle. There is only so much the state can provide u in terms of assistance.

I dont care doing it alone. im not one whos married to a cheater. I have told her hes cheated again. She took him back again. How she puts up with his lies .

I just ended our affairas its not heathy for me. She has 2 kids to him and son to her ex who she cheated on with her now husband. Her kids know my son is her kids half brother they spend time with him when he takes my son out

Starswillshine
I dont care doing it alone. im not one whos married to a cheater. I have told her hes cheated again. She took him back again. How she puts up with his lies .

I just ended our affairas its not heathy for me. She has 2 kids to him and son to her ex who she cheated on with her now husband. Her kids know my son is her kids half brother they spend time with him when he takes my son out

Why do you care so much about his wife? You do the exact same thing. Yet, you get nothing out of it. She at least gets the life with him.

• Like 2
  • Author
Why do you care so much about his wife? You do the exact same thing. Yet, you get nothing out of it. She at least gets the life with him.

I have ended it with him. she gets the bad deal. she one whos being put at risk of stds, living with someone who lies to her all the time. I dont have time find someone full time as im a mother its to hard doing both,

Well, you and your kids kinda have a bad deal as well.

They don’t get to live with their dad. You don’t get the support of a husband

• Author
Well, you and your kids kinda have a bad deal as well.

They don’t get to live with their dad. You don’t get the support of a husband

My son see his father. I like my own space. not everyone needs a man. Just saying :p

If you chose to be with someone else's husband and have his children while he's still married, that doesn't make you seem like the strong and independent person you are trying to portray yourself as. In fact, it makes you look like quite the opposite.

You may not "need a man" but I'm sure your children would like to have a father who is around all the time.

Edited by BettyDraper
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
If you chose to be with someone else's husband and have his children while he's still married, that doesn't make you seem like the strong and independent person you are trying to portray yourself as. In fact, it makes you look like quite the opposite.

You may not "need a man" but I'm sure your children would like to have a father who is around all the time.

his wife is worse she has to stay with a cheater.i told her i didnt want him. she can have the stds

his wife is worse she has to stay with a cheater.i told her i didnt want him. she can have the stds

madam,

this sounds like something a child would do. "sure, I may have spilled the milk, but just look at what Suzy did...she spilled the juice". My kids used to do that when they were maybe 4 or 5.

What his wife does/doesn't do is completely irrelevant. Stop focusing on her. I think you're an intelligent woman and already know you should do this.

I found out he is married after I found out I was pregnant. we decided to keep the kid. Our son is 4 years old. MM and I are now together.

Edited by LGBJUNHAO
Mrs._December
My son see his father. I like my own space. not everyone needs a man. Just saying :p

That's great if you were alone and didn't have kids.

But you CHOSE to have kids with this liar, thus guaranteeing that they'll NEVER have a real father. Just because he was too stupid to use birth control doesn't make him a true father. Yeah yeah, I know other single women have kids on their own (because the father runs off or they don't know who the father is, etc.) but you knew going in that these kids would never have the father most children want. And the worst part is, they'll eventually have to learn that a married man cheating on his wife and sneaking around with you is their father and role model.

They'll basically have to tell all their friends and the people at school, "my father is married to someone else and was having an affair with my mother." Throughout their entire LIVES they'll have to explain to people how you were some married guy's OW and got pregnant, and that's why they have pretty much NO family on their father's side at all and not much of a relationship with 'daddy' either.

THAT'S the legacy you leave them.

It's real cute that you feel you don't need a man, but it's not just YOU anymore, is it?

ETA: I will agree with you OP, that his wife is a damned fool to still want this loser back in her life. Jeez.

Edited by Mrs._December
  • Like 1
Starswillshine
That's great if you were alone and didn't have kids.

But you CHOSE to have kids with this liar, thus guaranteeing that they'll NEVER have a real father. Just because he was too stupid to use birth control doesn't make him a true father. Yeah yeah, I know other single women have kids on their own (because the father runs off or they don't know who the father is, etc.) but you knew going in that these kids would never have the father most children want. And the worst part is, they'll eventually have to learn that a married man cheating on his wife and sneaking around with you is their father and role model.

They'll basically have to tell all their friends and the people at school, "my father is married to someone else and was having an affair with my mother." Throughout their entire LIVES they'll have to explain to people how you were some married guy's OW and got pregnant, and that's why they have pretty much NO family on their father's side at all and not much of a relationship with 'daddy' either.

THAT'S the legacy you leave them.

It's real cute that you feel you don't need a man, but it's not just YOU anymore, is it?

ETA: I will agree with you OP, that his wife is a damned fool to still want this loser back in her life. Jeez.

Oh to make it even worse....

There are 4 kids total.... fathers are brothers. So they get to explain to their friends that not only are their dads married to other women but also that their siblings are also their cousins.

A really sad situation. All around.

i think the common sense approach is to stay on birth control for a couple of years until you know the person well and see if they plan on staying with you and want to have a family together. What you did was give your kids a lying cheating father. Hardly seems fair to them when you had the option to have kids with someone good and responsible.

• Like 1
  • Author
Oh to make it even worse....

There are 4 kids total.... fathers are brothers. So they get to explain to their friends that not only are their dads married to other women but also that their siblings are also their cousins.

A really sad situation. All around.

Just remerber you cant help who you fall in love with. The wife is just as bad shes teaching her boys its ok to cheat cos your wife will take you back. her kids have met my son and know about the new baby. yes it was dumb on my part but i cant undo it now, i have to own it and move forward for my kids stake. I have ended it so all i can so it own my auctions.

Starswillshine
Just remerber you cant help who you fall in love with. The wife is just as bad shes teaching her boys its ok to cheat cos your wife will take you back. her kids have met my son and know about the new baby. yes it was dumb on my part but i cant undo it now, i have to own it and move forward for my kids stake. I have ended it so all i can so it own my auctions.

I'm sorry but you can not say his wife is worse. You are teaching your kids much worse things. It's ok to cheat, it's ok to not demand respect, it's ok to have unprotected sex outside of a committed relationship, it's ok to have sex with siblings, it's ok to get pregnant by brothers each multiple times, it's ok to keep accepting less, i can go on and on and on.

• Like 2
  • Author
I'm sorry but you can not say his wife is worse. You are teaching your kids much worse things. It's ok to cheat, it's ok to not demand respect, it's ok to have unprotected sex outside of a committed relationship, it's ok to have sex with siblings, it's ok to get pregnant by brothers each multiple times, it's ok to keep accepting less, i can go on and on and on.

They not my siblings. they are brothers. i am single i can do what i want. i dont owe her anything at the end of the day. her husband did. he never should have went there. and my girls fathers is single now. I have not cheated on anyone i dont have a partner they did they did all the cheating, All i did was help them cheat. if they want the single life he should just leave but he wont cos hes gets his cake and eats it cos his wife lets him. im pretty sure im not only one he was seeing too.

Starswillshine
They not my siblings. they are brothers. i am single i can do what i want. i dont owe her anything at the end of the day. her husband did. he never should have went there. and my girls fathers is single now. I have not cheated on anyone i dont have a partner they did they did all the cheating, All i did was help them cheat. if they want the single life he should just leave but he wont cos hes gets his cake and eats it cos his wife lets him. im pretty sure im not only one he was seeing too.

And you would take his wife's place in a heart beat......

Being a party of an affair.... condoning cheating, it's saying you are ok with cheating.

You focus so much on this man's wife. Why? She isn't the bad person here. He is.

• Like 1
  • Author
And you would take his wife's place in a heart beat......

Being a party of an affair.... condoning cheating, it's saying you are ok with cheating.

You focus so much on this man's wife. Why? She isn't the bad person here. He is.

I would not take her place he would do the same to me as hes doing to her. I dont want to be his wife. hes someone who should be single and stay single.