LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

Anyone pregnant to their lovers?

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th October 2018, 3:29 PM   #1
Established Member

Anyone pregnant to their lovers?

I'm asking if anyone is pregnant with their lovers baby or got a lover pregnant. did you keep it or not?What happen? were you friends with ben? lovers? just Friends?

Story

Yes im pregnant to my lover whos got a wife I am single. we have a son nearly 2. im now 12 weeks pregnant again. yes i have 2 kids to his brother aswell.
misspalmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 6:08 PM   #2
Established Member

Well since you're apparently doing a poll, here's my vote.

I got a girl pregnant about 40 years ago when I was 16, she was 15 and had been pregnant twice before and had 2 abortions. She was the first one I had sex with the first one I got pregnant but not the last, and the first and only abortion (as far as I know).

I had 2 kids with my now exwife, they're all grown up now.

Unlike yourself, I've never had multiple kids with a person who was married to someone else who has a sibling who I also got pregnant with 2 kids who was also married to someone else.
Normm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th October 2018, 6:56 PM   #3
Established Member

No, absolutely not.

Safe sex, and the prevention of unwanted pregnancy is extremely, EXTREMELY important to me. Its my responsibility not to spread disease or bring unwanted / unplanned for children into the world.

So I take the necessary (and often quite simple!) measures to prevent such a thing.

Why do you keep getting pregnant by these men who you are having affairs with? Why do you choose that?

Do these men parent your children, or are they living without a father? Do they support your children financially? How are you able to care for now 4 children without a father in the home?

Do you think this is a good situation to keep bringing babies into? Why do you want this? I assume you must want this, as the same mistake has been made 4 times now.

How do you explain to your children that their fathers are brothers? Are they old enough that kids at school would know this? I imagine that would be very difficult for them.

Last edited by RecentChange; 29th October 2018 at 6:59 PM..
RecentChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2018, 12:27 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspalmy View Post
I'm asking if anyone is pregnant with their lovers baby or got a lover pregnant. did you keep it or not?What happen? were you friends with ben? lovers? just Friends?

Story

Yes im pregnant to my lover whos got a wife I am single. we have a son nearly 2. im now 12 weeks pregnant again. yes i have 2 kids to his brother aswell.
I have several children with my husband.

I didnít have sex with then OM. But pregnancy was a concern on our minds. Heís seen me through multiple pregnancies and my fertility is a joke between us. Getting pregnant would be awful, so unfair to the child.
Lotus_Luna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2018, 2:51 PM   #5
Established Member

No I havent.

But like ur supporting 4 kids by yourself? Do your MM have children with their wives? Are you keeping this last pregnancy?

They cant possibly support kids from their marriages and yours as well and its likely they will just pick their marriages and ur babies will suffer and struggle. There is only so much the state can provide u in terms of assistance.
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2018, 2:54 PM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCrunchy View Post
They cant possibly support kids from their marriages and yours as well

How do you know that?
Normm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2018, 3:02 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normm View Post
How do you know that?
Well, if they are very well off, perhaps they can financially afford to maintain two separate households with young children.

But I do not know how a father could be totally involved in their children's lives, parent them etc while not living in the home, and currently married to and living with another woman and their family.
RecentChange is offline   Reply With Quote