Massage my doubt

Before marriage, my wife was staying with her married sister. My wife said to me that she used to massage her sister's husband's legs on many occassions. I find this abnormal because, he could have asked his wife to massage and not his sister-in-law. Am I overconcerned? I trust my wife but you know doubt lingers.

LucreziaBorgia

I doubt she would have been that forthcoming if there were more to it than that. What was abnormal about it? Was it only done when the sister wasn't around? Was it hidden in some way from the sister? Did the H lie to his W about it at any time? Was it done naked or only in his underwear? Had he asked his W to do it and she said 'no'? What sort of massage was it - were there erotic undertones, or does your W know about therapeutic massage or sports medicine and therefore was just able to do it better? Does she still massage his legs?

If she has no sort of contact like that with him now that she is married to you, and your marriage is doing ok emotionally and sexually then I'm not entirely sure what the problem is outside of you just being worried about her doing that with someone else. That's something you'll have to take care of. Have you talked to your W about this?

I guess there are so many unknowns that it would really be hard to peg this as having been suspicious or not in and of itself.

Am I over concerned?

Yes... Maybe your wife was just better at it. I have a friend who massages his g/f feet all the time and it is not a problem. Don't look for problems when there seems to be none or you might just create one or your own...:(