Do you have unprotected sex with your mm or mw?

do you use safe sex with your mm or mw? My mm wants unprotected sex all time. are u on any contraception or not? just love to hear stories from other woman. men whos dating a MM or MW.

--- I have 2 girls to his brother but they 6 and 7

i have a nearly 2 year old too mm

same father as my son dad

---

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
MidnightBlue1980
do you use safe sex with your mm or mw? My mm wants unprotected sex all time. are u on any contraception or not? just love to hear stories from other woman. men whos dating a MM or MW.

---

I think safe sex equals planning to men and to engage in affairs, they like to feel like it's spur of the moment, passion, etc so they don't feel guilty. It's also because they don't really care about the other woman or the consequences she will deal with. Its just all about them.

For my situation, yes, I ended up taking the morning after pill 2 of the 3 times, and it was dreadful. He offered me 25 bucks, which I declined. The 3rd time I just prayed nothing would happen because I could not deal with that pill again. Definitely a bad memory in my past, never to be repeated.

• Like 1

The MM in the affair that affected me, he told his MW that they should NEVER use protection with each other bc they were so special and destiny and love at first sight, stars in alignment and on and on. Therefore with all this "meant to be" specialness about them how could anything go wrong! Trust me! We deserve this!

The MW bought this hook line and sinker.

If you have been here a while you can imagine how that worked out for the MW.

We didn't but I had an implant. I thought it was a bit odd at first but later talked about it.. he thought I had to e using some sort of protection otherwise I would have asked... And maybe he was right but also thought he probably had had the snip. Nothing obviously happened (we're both clean) but in hindsight I should have asked.

• Like 1