Who uses these forums?

floatinglotus

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question. Who reads/participates in these forums? Are most OW/OMs (or past OW/OMs) or betrayed spouses?

Thanks.

LucreziaBorgia

In my past, I have always been the one cheating or the OW that a person was cheating with. I was ruthless, and hurt a lot of people in my time. That's not something I'm proud of.

I was cheated on once before I was married, and it was pretty bad.

Past OW/MW. Four years under the belt.

I'd help anyone that would listen. :)

Betrayed spouse here. But I agree with Tiki's comment above...here to help anyone who's willing to listen.

Originally posted by tiki

That's news to me!!!

That's what I was thinking....should we expect a thread any time soon gtab?

LittleMiss

I have been the OW for a long time now. He left his wife almost a year ago and we have been living together since. I posted about it when I first registered with this forum. That's the reason I came here.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=46613

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=48482

It looks like we have betrayed men, betrayed women, and other women. Do others sense that there are no "other men" posting here? If so, why?

Originally posted by gtab

Seems that everyone has their little secrets ;)

If that ain't the truth! :p

• Author
floatinglotus
Originally posted by LucreziaBorgia

In my past, I have always been the one cheating or the OW that a person was cheating with. I was ruthless, and hurt a lot of people in my time. That's not something I'm proud of.

I was cheated on once before I was married, and it was pretty bad.

Hi LucreziaBorgia

What was your turning point? When did you decide enough was enough and moved on to something better?

LucreziaBorgia
Originally posted by floatinglotus

Hi LucreziaBorgia

What was your turning point? When did you decide enough was enough and moved on to something better?

It happened quite by accident! First came baby, then came hubby, then over the years came a deep and profound understanding of each other and full acceptance for who we both are (for better or worse) for ourselves and for each other as we grew as a family. I'm not perfect. Neither is he. But we are perfect for each other. You can see a bit of what I'm talking about here.

For once in my life I found someone I didn't want to cheat on. Same for him, as well. The openness we have between each other contributes greatly to that.

OW of 4 years ,

hes leaving in sept in semi NC until he leaves

i work for a major company in my state ,

own my own home ,

no kids ,

27 years young ,

i go to school 4 days a week ,

female,

thats about it .