Originally posted by newbby

i feel like cr^p today

You are going to have to elaborate on your topic if you want any advice. ;)

• Author

lol,

sorry, i know that wasnt very informative, but that really is about it, i feel s***.

xmm is now happily sorting out his marriage, and i dont feel like things are going too well for me at all.

i'm trying, obviously, but things just arent falling into place.

Originally posted by newbby

lol,

sorry, i know that wasnt very informative, but that really is about it, i feel s***.

xmm is now happily sorting out his marriage, and i dont feel like things are going too well for me at all.

i'm trying, obviously, but things just arent falling into place.

I know it may not seem fair that he appears to be moving on and happy while you try and put you life back together and move on yourself. But rest assured he feels guilty about what he did to you and I'm sure very much misses having you in is life. He will always wonder about you and maybe what could have been.....there in-lies your revenge. But you did the right thing in allowing him to move on and work on his marriage. I know that doesn't help you any but if you truly cared about him then it means something to you that he is happy. I'm sure he wants the sam for you too, so try not to dwell on him and move on to find your happiness. Things will turn around as soon as you get back in the game. Hang in there.

• Author

no, we still speak to each other, and i'm always a listening ear for his problems, which i dont mind at all, but when i am not feeling good he always has to tell me how great he is feeling and never bothers listening to me.

I know you have been told this but as long as you keep talking to him it will be like ripping off a scab and never allowing it to heal. I know after going through what you have with him it seems like you shouldn't just throw it all away and maybe try to be friends. But you can't go backwards newbby. It will always hurt. The only way to truly get past this and not have in your face all the time is to move and not talk like you are now. Do you guys work together or something that makes you have to talk or see or each other?

I know how that feels but it just isn't healthy for you to keep him so close to you. You are only prolonging what you know must happen and that is you both going your seperate ways. You have to find another way to fill your boredom and voids that he filled for you. I now that is easier said than done but you have to try for you own peace of mind.

• Author

i know this is true, i am just waiting until i get something to fill the void.

thanks tudor, i know you are right

Only you know what is right for you and what you can handle. Hang in there and remember the longer you stay on a road that isn't going any where the longer it takes to get back on a road that will take you some where. Not saying it will be easy but you have to move on at some point.

RecordProducer

We all have times of our lives when we feel like krap - that's what makes us human. Some day, perhaps very soon, you will have a chain of good happenings and laugh at these moments. Until then just be happy that you're healthy and alive. :bunny:

I agree you should cut all ties with him. Please do! And take really good care of yourself.

Things will get better, you may not believe it now but they will

You have to feel like crap awhile and work through it

But keep in the back of your mind that somewhere out there is the RIGHT ONE for you

Give it time

and I hope you will be feeling better soon

Try to be happy for him, that he's stepping up to the plate and being the husband he should be - and working on his marriage with the woman he committed his life, love and commitment to. Let's all raise a toast to husbands and wives working on their marriages!

• Author

thankyou everyone for your kind words, i know, i have now blocked him (again)

Try to be happy for him, that he's stepping up to the plate and being the husband he should be - and working on his marriage with the woman he committed his life, love and commitment to. Let's all raise a toast to husbands and wives working on their marriages!

and i am celebrating this ;)

• Author

hey everyone,

i have unblocked him again, i like his company, eventually i will get desensitized to comments about his wonderful marriage, besides, why i should not be friends with him i do not see. most of the sadness when a relationship ends prematurely is in knowing that you will never really know that person and that they will never really know you. so i am happy with my decision. he has been giving me relationship advice too the past few days. we are friends and i am happy about it.