I fell hard ... shes straight I'm not

Lezbhonestaye

Please no judgments.

3 years ago I met a medical professional her name shall be Shell. She was caring for my wife. Me and my wife have been married 4 years we are same sex. The connection I had with shell was instant.. and I swept it under the rug for the following three years .. we never even discussed this connection. Until this year... she added me on fb.

Then we chatted she told me about her husband and her two daughters both in their 20s but living at home... one day she told me she had a erotic dream about me... it was then I realised it wasn't one way.

Things escalated quickly... we began texting every day the texts got more and more erotic ... then we had her around for drinks with some other friends. The chemistry was massive.

I told my wife I needed a break and I told her about the chemistry and connection. We would hold hands and touch ... about 3.5 weeks ago was the last time I would see her... I wish I had of known.

We were at my house we were drinking.... she had her foot between my legs and hand rubbing my thighs it was like we were the only two people present. She went to the bathroom and o followed.... I kissed her and away it went ... the passion the electricity was amazing she is 10 years older then me but boy do I crave her. She had to much wine... everyone told her to go to the spare room and lay down... I followed... I kissed every bit of her and removed her clothes... she was not a straight woman... she kept saying **** **** **** because she was enjoying what I was doing to her.... but people kept walking past so I had to keep stopping.

I would leave the room for a beer and smoke then return to start again... her daughter kept calling ... she kept ignoring . I guess this was out of character I told her to answer and the girl was distraught demanding the address.... shell decided it was time to leave... I said no... your drunk she took her keys I followed her outside and away we went again making out on the front door step then in the car in the drive...

next minute her door flings open her husband demands her to get out. he tells at me stay the **** away from my wife. I leave the car and walk to the house feeling sick... fear that this is it.. it's over. I call... no answer then text... I check fb and I'm deleted... I ask why she text and says her husband did it.m she is sorry.. that was it.... I call a few days later she hangs up her phone.

My wife texts and tells her it is mean to ignore me like this... she then tells the wife to get her to get me to call her as she dont have my number. I call she says she is sorry she says I cant text or call and she says her head and her body are so confused she says we can be friends and I can visit her at work to return her necklace she left in the bed.. she says she missed me and still checks my FB even tho we not friends we leave it there.

Two days later I have a accident I go to hospital and I text her from my new number ... I give a fake name and say I going to hspptial not a reply... then I check her page on fb and I'm blocked my cell is also blocked I email and no reply ... I send her a tree gift to her work saying sorry and not reply...

I'm so confused and I miss her so much. What do I do from here... I cant recommit to my wife as I know my hearts with another... so I am very lost any help please will be appreciated

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs~T
somanymistakes
I cant recommit to my wife as I know my hearts with another... so I am very lost any help please will be appreciated

You're strongly attracted to this woman, and she to you. You had huge chemistry, and when you finally gave into it, it swept you both away.

But that doesn't make it love and it doesn't make it last.

She's still attracted to you, and she may still want to have sex if you get her alone. But she's also married. She is not showing any sign of wanting to leave her husband.

You can't be 'friends' with her because you both still want to bang.

Do you even have any real connection outside of the desire?

You said this woman was caring for your wife. I'm guessing your wife has some sort of major medical condition? And that's probably been stressful for both of you to deal with. Was it something that happened after you got married or something you knew about beforehand? Is she still unwell?

• Like 1
  • Author
Lezbhonestaye

Hi there... thank you for your help and feedback.

Yes he connection was very deep as I said it was 3 years of friends and we both felt like we knew each other in a past life.. I have never felt that before. And also she is by no means my type... meaning I dont think she is stunning... ly wife is 33 and beautiful.. shelly is 46 and not stunning. But who she is is what I fell for... how she is and he way she cares and listens and looks at me.

My wife is well... shelly helped us with a couple of minor procedures. Nothing major. I dont want to say what to protect shelly.

Shelly did say the entire affair that she couldnt leave her husband as her mother did that to her when she was younger and it destroyed her... it's just so sad because I miss her so much. I cant stop thinking about her... and the dilemma I face is... do I return her necklace like she asked... she said to go see her at work and return it and to not contact her. That was about 3 weeks ago.... I have had a accident where I cant walk and am at least 3 more weeks away from walking and it is stressing me out. I am scared i go and she rejects me. It's such a strange situation to be in.