From being the other woman I have learned, big time trigger

well ex MM sister just took her life because two years ago her husband had been cheating for few years then one day told her if was over. this was march 2016. his wife fell into a deep depression by xmas 2016 she od and her husband took there son. so she fell deeper into depression. during last year she was in and out hospital from self harm. well may mothers day her husband told her he could not see her son. she hit rock bottom took her life :(

I have learn that affairs can be deadly. her world just fell apart she didnt know how to cope. she would been 50 this july too.

I feel sick that i ever been other woman :(

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
im other woman typo baby brain
CautiouslyOptimistic
well ex MM sister just took her life because two years ago her husband had been cheating for few years then one day told her if was over. this was march 2016. his wife fell into a deep depression by xmas 2016 she od and her husband took there son. so she fell deeper into depression. during last year she was in and out hospital from self harm. well may mothers day her husband told her he could not see her son. she hit rock bottom took her life :(

I have learn that affairs can be deadly. her world just fell apart she didnt know how to cope. she would been 50 this july too.

I feel sick that i ever been other woman :(

Oh gosh, that is so sad :(.

I can relate to her feelings, although I was never in fear of not seeing my children thank the Lord. But, I did go through a very dark time of thinking about suicide multiple times a day because of infidelity. The pain is very, very deep.

I'm glad you learned what you did from it, though, and hope you are doing well.

• Author
Oh gosh, that is so sad :(.

I can relate to her feelings, although I was never in fear of not seeing my children thank the Lord. But, I did go through a very dark time of thinking about suicide multiple times a day because of infidelity. The pain is very, very deep.

I'm glad you learned what you did from it, though, and hope you are doing well.

big hugs to you too xx

I guess no one thinks of the big picture but affairs are playing with fire.

• Like 1