LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

Why she still calls Hubby on facebook?

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st March 2018, 12:11 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
Let her stay, more like the lawyers are going to get her to
keep the house.

MM are liars and cheaters. Except this one never would lie to you,
about anything.
She has no ground to get the house. It is pre-martial assess. He bought the house before they are married, and she never contributed anything. Even now, he is letting her stay there, he is still paying all the utility bill and monthly assessment.

She is making about $75K a year, she is not as poor. but she has spending problem. she likes expensive clothes, bags, and racked 30K credit card debt in the past two years.
LGBJUNHAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 12:15 PM   #17
Established Member

If the husband has moved in with you and you are happy why are you stalking her on FB? What is there to gain?
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 12:22 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBJUNHAO View Post
She has no ground to get the house. It is pre-martial assess. He bought the house before they are married, and she never contributed anything. Even now, he is letting her stay there, he is still paying all the utility bill and monthly assessment.

She is making about $75K a year, she is not as poor. but she has spending problem. she likes expensive clothes, bags, and racked 30K credit card debt in the past two years.
Tread carefully. If they have children she could very well be awarded use of the house until the children are grown.
BTDT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 12:36 PM   #19
Established Member

People are often advised not to leave the marital home unless absolutely necessary, as it makes it more likely that it will be awarded to the other spouse as status quo. On the othe rhand, we're not divorce lawyers and these things vary by location a lot.
somanymistakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 12:41 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Anyone can shed some light?
Presuming the divorce case is verified independently and shows movement to dissolution through the case summary.....

1. Social maneuvering. Women are experts at this. Much more so than men. They can take down whole nations and everyone will point the finger at the men.

2. Saving face. Social media is image for some. Think of it as an internet cocktail party. Everyone is smiling. Ever see a smiling couple at a cocktail party and a month later they're smiling with new partners? Yup, seen plenty.

3. The children. Kids live on social media. Adult stuff like divorces , especially if the kids are young, is generally something most adults seek to protect the details as adult stuff. Sure, the kids get the age-appropriate version.

My .02 as a fOM from decades ago? Leave them to their stuff. If MM is really your guy, he'll be your guy. The divorce works out as it does. If he's not your guy, then he's not. Analyzing details only ties up one's own life and energy. That's life and energy we'll never get back. Use it wisely. Good luck!
carhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2018, 12:43 PM   #21
Established Member

Im not sure if the divorce laws vary depending on where you live...but I know someone (UK) getting divorced. He bought his house before marriage..it's in his name only...but he still has to spilt it with his STBXW. Z

He's pretty peeved especially as she's the one who was cheating.

Re her FB page...he's still her husband until they get divorced and she was probably thinking about him in connection with the game.

Alternatively...it could be out of habit.
Old 9th March 2018, 10:14 PM   #22
Established Member

do you reall know if hes gettng one? they do lie
misspalmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2018, 5:34 PM   #23
S2B
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBJUNHAO View Post
he's actually moved out and living with me now.

I showed the post to MM. he said she is delusional, and he couldn't control what she wrote.
While this is true - have you seen the divorce papers that were filed?

If so, when is it finalized?

Does the MM living with you pay rent and help with household expenses?
S2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2018, 6:38 PM   #24
Established Member

If they aren't divorced yet, he is still her husband.

I'm in the process. I don't call him my ex-husband yet. It is weird. I still refer to his as my husband. I am the one pursuing the divorce. Not him.
Starswillshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2018, 11:00 PM   #25
Established Member

on some divorce forums they have the "STBX" label: soon-to-be-ex, because technically they're not your ex spouse yet.
somanymistakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2018, 7:24 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adotta View Post
Well maybe this guy is serious. He does seem to be making the moves to show it. Just be prepared.... Somtimes people get so caught up in a fantasy that they think the AP is what they want more then life but then they get buyers remorse when the fantasy evaporates. when the fun of the chase is gone. when the fun of secrets is gone. Keep an eye out for that. If he goes back on this all and reconciles with his wife or sleeps with her cut him off.

If this MM is all in for you you're one of the lucky ones. It usually doesn't work out that way.

Good luck girl!
She's one of the few, the rare ones, to be sure. I wouldn't say lucky as a relationship that begins this way hardly portends well with regard to trust issues.
justanotheroneofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2018, 1:26 PM   #27
Established Member

The fact that he bought the home before marriage in some if not most states unless there is a prenuptial by her living and raising children together in said house she is entitled to the appreciation, use, and in some case 50/50.

The fact that he moved out and she is living there will make her case even more easier.

The marital home is much different that an investment property he owned prior to marriage they never lived in etc.. It was their HOME together.

Think of it this way. She spent a good xxx number of years living together as a married couple in a marital home raising children together, not looking for, investing in, or spending money on a home herself. He might be entitled to separate out what his initial contribution to the home prior to marriage was but the appreciation, use, and investment was comingled.

Divorce is not always cut and dry, and most of the time it is emotional and just depends on what you want your lawyer to fight for.

Last edited by Sampson; 18th March 2018 at 1:35 PM..
Sampson is offline   Reply With Quote