older married man wants to get back with me what should I do

lovelastsforever

i was seeing this nurse at work, he was older than me I'm 21 hes 40. I was so blinded by his flatterly that i didn't see it. He would give me hugs and tell me I looked pretty or I smelled good. He flirted with me for 5 months before he left the hospital, then he finally asked me to dinner and my number. When his last shift came that day he said he would call me when his shift was up. He did and we went out to dinner. We talked and he told me about himself but at the time I didn't know everything he told me was a lie about himself. He told me he wasn't seeing another nurse while he was seeing me and that he was divirced. Larry was still married to his wife and seeing amother nurse at the same time he was seeing me. So back to that night after we got done eating and have a few drinkings we get back into his car and he blurts out do oyu want to make out. I said ok thinking that all we would do is kiss. I was so wrong we had sex, I didn't say no becuase I liked him for over a year. So he on;y calls me up for sex and takes me out for dinner but never eats anything. One night he breaks up with me over the phone saying he is too busy for a relationship. I was heartbroken and depressed. The I find out I'm pregnant and I tell him over his cell phone but I never get him. He never respones to me and I end up misscarring the baby. So I find out through another nurse that he is married and still with the other nurse. I was devistated. Now he is calling me again wanting to go for dinner. I don't know why I would even consider talking to him again after what he did to me. How can I get over him and not have the urge to call him back?

Let's see. He knocks you up, you tell him your pregnant and he totally ignores you. You end up having a miscarriage. He blew you off at a most important time in your life (finding out you're young and pregnant) ... and now he wants to take you for dinner like nothing happened?

All the while, he's been cheating on his poor wife, not only with you, but with someone else ... so he was cheating on you too ... and you're having a hard time getting over this disgusting skank and trying to fight the urge to call him back?

Please, get yourself some professional help because it makes no sense in the world why you would even consider having something to do with a married man who's cheating with all kinds of women, knocks them up in his car, but blows them off when they tell him they're pregnant. Then he just calls up to ask them for dinner.

Why would you want anything to do with such a creep? Ask yourself that.

lovelastsforever

what is going on in your life that you feel so desperate for this mans affections? what is urging you to call him, is it because he rejected you before you feel it was something wrong with you? do you feel that if you could make him treat you better it would mean that you were lovable?

dont make the mistake of taking his treatment of you personally, it is his problem, not yours. dont make it yours, only then will it become your problem. leave it alone, he does not define you, nor does anyone, only you do.

Folks, quit slamming. She is asking for advice!

LLF, you know deep down that this man is very destructive to you. So your decision never to see him again should be pretty easy. The hard part is enduring the pain of repeated separation from someone you love(d). There is ALWAYS pain when a close sexual r/s comes to an end, even if the other person is a total user who treated you like a disposable wipe. Therefore, follow our secret recipe to get through the pain:

NO CONTACT

and

DISTRACTION

Search Loveshack for the Lost Guide to No Contact and read up. Then get busy with chores, hobbies, working out, girlfriends, work, visiting your relatives, feeding the hungry, learning to salsa dance. The first six weeks are the worst, and then you will find the pain starting to lessen. (((hugs)))

Nah it's the wyzep persona. A real jackass of a persona too. Apparently, one's emotions are worthless if they violate the holy sanctity (cough COUGH COUGH) of marriage. And f*cking in cars can be fun.

Hon, don't take any more calls from this guy. The next time he calls tell him "If you ever contact me again, I will call your wife and tell her you had sex with me. If you LOOK at me funny, talk about me, THINK about me, I will have your balls roasting on an open flame"

It's attraction, a crush-your hormones were also out of whack, it WILL fade and you'll find someone less sleazy who flatters you.