LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

My EA has transitioned to PA plus I've asked for divorce

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree495Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th March 2018, 1:48 PM   #496
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteandfog View Post
Well they haven't been introduced nor seen each other. I still have to figure that bit out.
So is he visiting after she goes to bed or something? Or do you just not have your daughter very often? I'm confused about how they have not met but he still visits you every night.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 2:08 PM   #497
Established Member

A mix of both. I only have her 3-4 days a week and he usually visits after 830 when she's been asleep for about an hour or so.
niteandfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 2:29 PM   #498
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteandfog View Post
A mix of both. I only have her 3-4 days a week and he usually visits after 830 when she's been asleep for about an hour or so.
Ah, ok. I got it now. Well, I actually tend to believe the sister-in-law about the sex, but I guess you'll have to find out for sure when you get home.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2018, 8:48 AM   #499
Established Member

Its nice to see this site is back on! Well I have a bit of an update. My now BF and I are officially going to start living together in the next couple of months, were just now working through they transition period. My mom met him, they really liked each other which was good. Weve talked briefly about marriage but until both our divorces are finalized we said we sont approach the subject too often. Weve been together for 7 months now and weve been public longer than we had the affair for and we are deeply in love
niteandfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2018, 10:23 AM   #500
Established Member

Glad things are going well for you and that you're not in too much of a rush, as there's a lot to work out. Best wishes.
somanymistakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2018, 10:53 AM   #501
Established Member

For your daughters sake, I hope it works out for you... though I remain sceptical.