I'm so bad

Ok I'm happily newly married. I do not want to cheat on my wife. She takes very good care of me in all areas except intimacy. She says it hurts her well we tried every remedy in the world but she can't. Ok well I used to always have women approach me. I have always been a looker. Stupidly I started talking to this woman who for any other man would be the ultimate babe. I do nothing just be me and innocently talk to her. Next thing I know i get nudes on my phone and she's like I want you bad. She's like you are so sexy and I need you. I try to maintain distance it doesn't work. She misses me and I haven't the heart to tell her to go away. I just wanted to be chased one last time. We only live once and I just wanted innocent fun. Its kinda made me love my wife more in a strange way.. I am very sheltered though I can not under any circumstances look or talk to a woman. My wife hates when I get looked at and lord forbid talked too. I love her and respect her but god I miss sex. Have you experienced this? Do I go against religion? I'm not religious but my wife is. Do i just drop it and risk the wrath of miss x rated? I know my wife doesn't want to share me one little bit and nor should she. Miss x is an attorney she doesn't need money i don't know why she won't just go somewhere else....

Why did you marry a woman you can't have sex with?

And have you already had sex with this new woman? If you want to remain faithful to your wife all you gotta do is tell this new one you're married. If you dont and you continue to lead her on or even sleep with her, that's on you. Youre a grown up and she cant make you do anytjing. Its your responsibility to tell her no.

• Like 2

YOUR the one to put a stop to it but YOU won't because you like the ego boost. You say you love your wife....and don't because your cheating on her.