Do you have kids to your MM or OW?

I have a six year old daughter with xMM. He become an ex pretty much the moment I told him I was pregnant.

Is that your current predicament and that's why you're wondering?

Technically my DH qualifies. I was married to my exH when I began dating DH. I separated, but wasn't divorced when DH and I had our son.

• Author
I have a six year old daughter with xMM. He become an ex pretty much the moment I told him I was pregnant.

Is that your current predicament and that's why you're wondering?

i have son to ex mm, just wanted know if theres others out there too

starswewillnavigate

I'm not sure it counts but my dd's father was a mm but I didn't know that until his wife turned up a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant. He and I lived together at that time. I don't count that as an affair.

Edited by starswewillnavigate
Spelling
Technically my DH qualifies. I was married to my exH when I began dating DH. I separated, but wasn't divorced when DH and I had our son.

Is it not better to be more accurate as in ex-OM now DH?

I'm not sure it counts but my dd's father was a mm but I didn't know that until his wife turned up a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant. He and I lived together at that time. I don't count that as an affair.

Your OM's WW did count it as one.

• Like 1
starswewillnavigate
Your OM's WW did count it as one.

Of course. However, I didn't know she existed. The loser in all of this is my dd, so I'm not really concerned with bs' feelings on the matter of whether it was an affair or not.

• Like 1

As a reminder, this is a thread for members who've had children with an affair partner to comment on those experiences. It's not a venue for further anti-affair rhetoric. Plenty of other threads for that. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

i have son to ex mm, just wanted know if theres others out there too

So, does your son see his dad? My daughter currently spends every other weekend with xMM and his family.

• Author

does he see your child? did he end up going back to the wife?

starswewillnavigate
does he see your child? did he end up going back to the wife?

Yes, he sees our dd but unfortunately we live on different continents now, so it's once yearly. They Skype almost daily. She's not a hidden secret to people in his life, he's very proud of her and all his friends and family know about her. His marital situation is a bit more complicated as there are cultural differences at play. As I understand she is still in his life but they don't live together full time. More than happy to chat via pm x