I told his wife

I have been seeing this married man for four years. I had to tell her so i can move on with my life i couldnt do it anymore was getting me unwell the lies being lie to, but he wont talk to me about our son, hes block me wont talk to me. Im taking him count for dna test his wife idea, hes not paying for the baby

She took in back the next day such a fool after he lie to her, lie to me, she thinks the sun shines out his butt. she wears the pants and she the one saying its got to go to count, hes saying nothing, why cant he man up and tell me if he doesnt want nothing to do with his son,

I'm not bitter i dont want him now after how he treat me and the baby after i told her. Im not one who will have to worry about him cheating on me. i dont have to put up with snoring,

ok here where i need help. he told me his mother has canser and not to tell hes brother the thing is is brother is my other kids father an ex, should i tell his brother? he lost his father to canser and was cut up about it, I dont know if the married man lied about this or if its tru, but if it was the other way around I would want to know if my family had canser. the two brothers are not talking. what should i do?? the mother doesnt want the other son to know,

the married man is 50 im only 32 and was 27 when i met him.

I do have a broken heart :(

He's not your problem. All cheaters are notorious liars.

You do what's best for you. Make sure you get child support you'll need it.

Realize you are on your own and you have a child to take care of. It's his responsibly to hep pay.

Make damn sure you get it!!!!

• Like 4

He should get a DNA test. He has no way of being certain that he is the father. And just for the record, you have no idea what his wife thinks or what she is going through.

ok here where i need help. he told me his mother has canser and not to tell hes brother the thing is is brother is my other kids father an ex, should i tell his brother? he lost his father to canser and was cut up about it, I dont know if the married man lied about this or if its tru, but if it was the other way around I would want to know if my family had canser. the two brothers are not talking. what should i do?? the mother doesnt want the other son to know,

Not your business. Stay out of it. Their mother has the right to determine who knows about her health issues.

• Like 5
  • Author
He should get a DNA test. He has no way of being certain that he is the father. And just for the record, you have no idea what his wife thinks or what she is going through.

Not your business. Stay out of it. Their mother has the right to determine who knows about her health issues.

I am getting a dna test, but he wont return a text about the baby. I have ask how he want to go about the dna pay for it without going to count, or to waste money on lawyer going to count,

I could care less about her, she took him back so needs to get over it, shes got a history of cheating herself yet blames me. she did the same to his ex wife and she cheat on her ex with him and then became the wife. now shes playing the poor wife when hes still in the house.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language ~T
CautiouslyOptimistic
I am getting a dna test, but the gutless prick wont return a text about the baby. I have ask how he want to go about the dna pay for it without going to count, or to waste money on lawyer going to count,

I could care less about her, she took him back so needs to get over it, shes got a history of cheating herself yet blames me. she did the same to his ex wife and she cheat on her ex with him and then became the wife. now shes playing the poor wife when hes still in the house.

Kinda sounds like all of you just need to stay far away from each other. Is there any part of you that wants just a normal monogamous relationship that does not involve cheating or drama?

• Like 3
I have been seeing this married man for four years. I had to tell her so i can move on with my life i couldnt do it anymore was getting me unwell the lies being lie to, but he wont talk to me about our son, hes block me wont talk to me. Im taking him count for dna test his wife idea, hes not paying for the baby... and not to tell hes brother the thing is is brother is my other kids father
Are you a cousin of theirs or something?

Tell the courts, so that you can get child support from this family, and stop letting them donate their seed.

• Author
Are you a cousin of theirs or something?

Tell the courts, so that you can get child support from this family, and stop letting them donate their seed.

no im not there blood, they both are only my kids/ kid fathers

I am sorry you have a broken heart. As you said, this MM lied to you and to his wife. He is not standing up and being counted. His wife is in control and he is accepting that. This is the kind of guy he is; someone who plays around and then goes back to 'mum'. I feel sorry for her, but I expect she knows what she is dealing with.

I hope you can move forward now and build a life for you and your son. I know it won't be easy but you seem to have seen the truth about your ex MM so there is hope that you will seek better for yourself and your son in future.

Yes, I think you should tell the brother. If your ex MM was lying, he will pay the price if found out. Of course his brother should know something so significant. If it is true, at least he can give his mother some support. I don't think I would feel comfortable keeping that kind of secret from someone's son, unless his mother insisted on it for a while.

• Like 1
SammySammy

Did telling his wife help your situation?

What can you do to make life better for you and your children?

• Author
Did telling his wife help your situation?

What can you do to make life better for you and your children?

No i tell her cos my heart couldnt take it anymore, its just having withdraws from him thats hard, I see hes got a new facebook with both there names. so she must be making him close his one,

I know she wears the pants she the one who rang me about it going to count, but i was doing it anyway, he could have told me that himself. just a mouse.

im a fool for going there yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I woundering if some of you have. cos i did. i hated he went home to her, so i saw others guys. till this day he never knows.

No I didnt lie to him. If I had dates or went out he knew. And if I start seeing someone or date I will let him know.

• Like 2

Not behind his back. I didn't really date while with MM. the few times I did go on dates I told him. It would upset him/make him jealous so he'd always tell me to keep it to myself and not tell him- that he'd rather not know. But if I ever even appear to be keeping things from him he gets upset that I'm lying. From that point forward I just told him the 100% truth.

TunaInTheBrine

When I see other women besides the EW (engaged woman) she would get upset if something physical happened.

eye of the storm

In the beginning, I dated. I told him I was. After about 3+ years I was on a date and later on he told me that it bothered him. I thought he was kidding but, turns out he wasn't. So, I stopped dating. I stayed friends with the main SG I had been dating. (who knew I was dating someone else)

I shouldn't have stopped dating.

• Like 4

I was really so obsessed with this MM that I didn't want to look elsewhere. In fact, when I DID give another guy I'd met my number, I texted him about it He seemed surprised that I did. I guess he wasn't expecting honesty from me.:laugh:

BreakingWave

My MW told me that I should date other people because she knows she is not giving me all I need and deserve. She told me she considers me single, and that she wants me to keep my eyes and heart open.

But I've only tried dating two other women, once after she broke up with me and told me it was definitely over and we needed to go back to being just friends. Both times it got under her skin - she didn't like thinking about me with someone else. She admitted that she knew she had. I place to feel that way, after all she isn't leaving her marriage. I was so glad she admitted it because it led to a very honest conversation that got us back together.

Honestly? I don't want to date anyone else. Going out with other people does not help me feel better about getting over her - it makes me son's the entire time wishing I were with *her.* She's the only woman I can see in the world. That's the problem!

TunaInTheBrine
In the beginning, I dated. I told him I was. After about 3+ years I was on a date and later on he told me that it bothered him. I thought he was kidding but, turns out he wasn't. So, I stopped dating. I stayed friends with the main SG I had been dating. (who knew I was dating someone else)

I shouldn't have stopped dating.

Had a very similar experience to this, and I agree, I shouldn't have stopped dating either. It's easy to say that now, of course, but we all know how the fantasies of *us* being together take over and no one else interests us quite like the taken partner.

TunaInTheBrine

Honestly? I don't want to date anyone else. Going out with other people does not help me feel better about getting over her - it makes me son's the entire time wishing I were with *her.* She's the only woman I can see in the world. That's the problem!

The first time I broke up with my engaged woman, I went on a string of probably 20 dates in a two-month span. Almost all of them ended with me telling the woman, "I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling it," knowing that I was still in love with the engaged woman. There was only one woman who I genuinely felt interested in a little later on, and when things fell apart with her after a couple of months, I went back to my engaged woman. It's so hard!

• Like 1

My exMM was the love of my life. I was 100% true to him in every way. I didn't want anyone else but he would try to push me to set up a threesome and asked me to try swinging with him but I didn't want to. It broke my heart over and over how he wanted other women besides just me and his wife. He was often on Craigslist meeting new women online, possibly met a few also over the 4.5 years we were together. He meant the world to me and I loved him with my entire heart. Turns out I was just someone he wanted sex from and nothing more since he picked his wife when the affair came to light. He hurt me so much and he wasn't even phased by the end of our relationship. I can't imagine being with anyone ever again. He left me completely devastated.

I don't want to date anyone else.

I don't understand this attitude. Almost certainly, you'll never have him for yourself, and if he's found out, he would probably dump you. It seems delusional, especially when you might find someone great who IS available, if you'd date single men as well. I wonder if the bottom line is that you don't want commitment?

• Like 3
somanymistakes
I don't understand this attitude. Almost certainly, you'll never have him for yourself, and if he's found out, he would probably dump you. It seems delusional, especially when you might find someone great who IS available, if you'd date single men as well. I wonder if the bottom line is that you don't want commitment?

His wife already knows, and we're not sleeping together.

He's my ex, I should never have left him, I've dated my share of available single men since him and it all went badly. I don't want anyone else anymore.

I may just be afraid of relationships at all now, but even if that's the case, I'm probably better off in a hopeless emotional affair than another toxic relationship.

• Like 1
My exMM was the love of my life. I was 100% true to him in every way. I didn't want anyone else but he would try to push me to set up a threesome and asked me to try swinging with him but I didn't want to. It broke my heart over and over how he wanted other women besides just me and his wife. He was often on Craigslist meeting new women online, possibly met a few also over the 4.5 years we were together. He meant the world to me and I loved him with my entire heart. Turns out I was just someone he wanted sex from and nothing more since he picked his wife when the affair came to light. He hurt me so much and he wasn't even phased by the end of our relationship. I can't imagine being with anyone ever again. He left me completely devastated.

This is so incredibly sad.

This guy is so damned lucky. he had at least two women who were willing to put up with his crap, and who knows how many more.

He doesn't deserve you.

• Like 2