Everything Happens for a Reason

salparadise

"Everything Happens for a Reason"

Bzzzzt. Probably the least rational platitude. Perplexed by randomness? This is your Xanax. Some people will believe anything if it's repeated often enough.

• Like 2
  • Author
That's funny!

How you've been, 13Hearts?

Hi Shadowburn. I'm doing okay. Still a little angry but that's better than just plain depressed, right?

How are you?

• Like 1
  • Author
ROFL!!!!

Thanks for the laugh 13hearts! Sending warm wishes and happy thoughts your way. How are you doing?

I'd be happier if I could figure out how to make the pic post so everyone can see it, instead of a link :p

• Like 1
  • Author
most bb software uses
[img][/img]

tags

This one seems to have had it configured out.

What a shame.

Thank you for this. Made me smile. OW has Tweeted so.many.memes about God's timing being perfect and everything happening for a reason. God's timing was perfect for you to have an affair with an atheist halfway across the world? Strange God! Just own your choices already. Two people made bad choices. That's the reason why this happened. Nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Author
Thank you for this. Made me smile. OW has Tweeted so.many.memes about God's timing being perfect and everything happening for a reason. God's timing was perfect for you to have an affair with an atheist halfway across the world? Strange God! Just own your choices already. Two people made bad choices. That's the reason why this happened. Nothing else.

Honestly, I think it is something to do with immaturity and unresolved issues. Throw a bit of selfishness, sexuality, and narcissism into the mix and you've got a full-blown toxic mish-mash ready to blow up in people's faces.

Sorry for your pain, Heartwhole. Please stop looking at her social media accounts. It's really bad for you. xoxo

• Like 1
  • Author
"Everything Happens for a Reason"

Bzzzzt. Probably the least rational platitude. Perplexed by randomness? This is your Xanax. Some people will believe anything if it's repeated often enough.

???

Click on the link and look at the pic, salparadise