Married man going with wife overseas

Hi

Wouls like to please get feedback mainly from the cheaters ?

My friend asked me to write for her. About a year ago she met a guy on Tinder. Told her he is separated but still lives at home. Gave her a fake last name and facebook. She found out. She asked him and ge fessed up. Him and his wife came to our country for work for 4 years. A week ago he told her that he moved out. Send her pictures of his room and told her to come visit. Today he flew back to his country for the holidays with his wife and kids. They will be staying at his family. He told my friend that his wife is going with him coz she doesnt want to be away from their children during the holidays.

Also they were supposed to get a divorce this month but now he said only in the summer. His wife wants to wait...she thinks him moving out will make him miss her.

Does this story make sense? Another thing....she has his phone number but they only communicate through messenger from his fake fb profile.

Thanks

Not a cheater but why would she believe someone who gave her a fake name? He is hiding to much for someone who supposedly moved out.

• Like 1

I was saying I'm not a cheater. You made reference that is who you would like to hear from. The mm, definitely a cheater and a liar.

Any relationship that starts out with lies and with these kinds of complications is doomed. Your friend should walk away from this and never look back.

Also, depending on what country he's from, your friend needs to be even more cautious. A lot of men from other countries simply do not have the respect for women that's common in the States.

I have asked myself why people who are not divorced yet get on a dating site. Like what is going through their minds to make them do this?

The only thing I can come up with is that they feel like **** (breakup's make you feel that way) and are looking for someone to make them feel better, regardless of what their actual plans will be or are turning out to be.

So, they are just using you.

Edited by Popsicle
ShatteredLady

I'm an English woman living in the USA. When as a family you go home for the holidays married couples share beds. Is he telling her that although they're getting divorced she's going to stay at his parents house but one of them is going to sleep on the sofa? Awkward!!!