how to get w's phone number?

how can get the wives phone number because many lady said they called the wife...I am so curious how to get the phone number at the first place? shouldn't be the last thing MM want you know about it as he doesn't want you to make the call...right?

So many people don't have home phones or listed numbers anymore.

Just some ideas....

Sometimes people have their phone number on Facebook or LinkedIn

You never know what can happen when you google someone. If they are in charge of something at their church or service group, they may list their contact number in a newsletter or bulletin.

I had a friend who suspected the man flirting with her was married. She called the phone numbers one digit from his and it was his wife who answered.

• Like 2

Just some ideas....

You never know what can happen when you google someone. If they are in charge of something at their church or service group, they may list their contact number in a newsletter or bulletin.

I had a friend who suspected the man flirting with her was married. She called the phone numbers one digit from his and it was his wife who answered.

That is hilarious because for 20 years my parents phone numbers ended in 9200 and 9300.

Are you just trying to find ways to get peoples numbers without them actually offering them, because your other post from 3 days ago was about you crushing on a guy at school who didn't reciprocate.. Strokes chin

Countryredneckbae

Just some ideas....

Many people search online for the person if they know their names. Thats how a lot of people get ahold of someone cause they search online for the person

gettingstronger

You can do what our OW did, check his phone while he's in the bathroom. He didn't have a lock on it because I never checked his phone. Oops for him!

• Like 2
You can do what our OW did, check his phone while he's in the bathroom. He didn't have a lock on it because I never checked his phone. Oops for him!

Is that how you found out?

Yep, she texted me, at first anon but later as herself.

I cannot fathom contacting MM's W. But that's just me.

If she ever contacted me, I'd talk to her. Sure.

• Like 1
  • Author
Are you just trying to find ways to get peoples numbers without them actually offering them, because your other post from 3 days ago was about you crushing on a guy at school who didn't reciprocate.. Strokes chin

Samhain, you are acting like a detective...:))

but no, I have his number and I do not plan to call, text him or anything...I feel he knows I like him but he did not make his move. I think he has his reason to not to do that. so I should respect it or it will be too push and love should not be like that...

I saw some lady said they called the wife in one post...I just do not understand why the H gave the phone number at first place...that's so stupid...

Edited by ls7878
  • Author

he must be wondering how you have it :D

• Author
I cannot fathom contacting MM's W. But that's just me.

If she ever contacted me, I'd talk to her. Sure.

if she ask you everything, will you tell her? then the MM will be in a bad situation...it is a hard conversation...

if she ask you everything, will you tell her? then the MM will be in a bad situation...it is a hard conversation...

I don't think I'd talk to the BS. In 2-3 months, I'm moving and changing my phone number. I don't know that I will give it to the former MM.

It has been ended for close to two years. If he decided to come clean, without telling me first, I wouldn't want to contradict anything he said. I'm not saying either one of us would intentionally lie, but I believe it would do more damage to be inconsistent. Or if I didn't know the answer to something.

I personally wouldn't talk to a BS. I'd walk away, that's the WS problem. My H didn't talk to my AP & I accidentally talked to OW. I just called the number to see who it was, she answered had a 10 min conversation & I never payed her any more attention after.

We never made our AP a priority after saying we wanted to fix our marriage. I don't understand why a OW would want to call the wife to begin with...it's a desperate move that 9 out of 10 nothing good is going to come from it.

• Like 3
Samhain, you are acting like a detective...:))

but no, I have his number and I do not plan to call, text him or anything...I feel he knows I like him but he did not make his move. I think he has his reason to not to do that. so I should respect it or it will be too push and love should not be like that...

I saw some lady said they called the wife in one post...I just do not understand why the H gave the phone number at first place...that's so stupid...

I doubt the husband did give her the number! Wayward husbands should be as secretive and glued to their phone with the other woman as they are with their wives, for these very reasons :lmao:

gettingstronger
I doubt the husband did give her the number! Wayward husbands should be as secretive and glued to their phone with the other woman as they are with their wives, for these very reasons :lmao:

If you are talking about my post, no he didn't give her my number. She looked at his phone when he was in the bathroom. He was never glued to his phone with me, I never checked his phone. His mistake is assuming everyone is as trustworthy as I am.

I remember when I met MM and he gave me his work number, his two cell phone numbers and his House land line number in an email. I said I don't want nor need your house phone number what are you thinking. He said in case of an emergency!

I have always know her cell phone number. It was listed on the phone bill. It was amusing to see with the day in day out frenzy of phone calls to her sisters. I would never contact her. I also never called him, or texted him except in reply. Didnt need to with the constant contact.

If you are talking about my post, no he didn't give her my number. She looked at his phone when he was in the bathroom. He was never glued to his phone with me, I never checked his phone. His mistake is assuming everyone is as trustworthy as I am.

No, I wasn't talking about you, just in general, that if an OW wanted the W's number that'd be how she'd get it, and that most MM or even MW start acting suspect with their phones and that's one of the signs of cheating.

• Author
I remember when I met MM and he gave me his work number, his two cell phone numbers and his House land line number in an email. I said I don't want nor need your house phone number what are you thinking. He said in case of an emergency!

I have always know her cell phone number. It was listed on the phone bill. It was amusing to see with the day in day out frenzy of phone calls to her sisters. I would never contact her. I also never called him, or texted him except in reply. Didnt need to with the constant contact.

I guess every MM would like his OW handle their relationship like you...then they do not need to worry their wives would find out about it..and it is pretty cool...

• Author

...I thought they always provided w's #...so I felt they were so stupid...

I always knew all the phone numbers as well but never called. I don't believe in contacting bs except extreme circumstances and even then OW will never get the outcome they desire. Setting yourself up for a big disaster if you think it will turn out well.

• Like 1