! What To Look Out For

Hi all

So I'm on day 1 of no contact. Hurts like hell but I need a reality check in sense.

I'm curious to see how fellow OW fell in their situation, how you were manipulated in to thinking it was different, patterns, signs, typical lies, Come crawling back, did A start again? If so what what said?

I feel like I need to educate myself and put my barriers higher! Im in over my head

I contemplated putting laxatives in his coffee when he turned up last night since his so full of poop to help him expell

• Like 1
Hi all

So I'm on day 1 of no contact. Hurts like hell but I need a reality check in sense.

I'm curious to see how fellow OW fell in their situation, how you were manipulated in to thinking it was different, patterns, signs, typical lies, Come crawling back, did A start again? If so what what said?

I feel like I need to educate myself and put my barriers higher! Im in over my head

I contemplated putting laxatives in his coffee when he turned up last night since his so full of poop to help him expell

If he's in the habit of "turning up" unexpectedly and uninvited then expect that to continue...