Should I move on or should I continue?

adidadi129

I' glad to have found this forum where I wont be judged

because many people think we're the homewreckers and other

offensive names. WELL here is my situation.

I'm had this friend that I met 2 yrs ago.We exchanged

numbers via fb and went on a date to the movies.

We instantly clicked with each other and even we agreed like

we had known each other from a previous life lol. Well months passed,

we kept in contact had a few problems. There was this event

we both went to,he was with his cousins backstage. We texted during the event and even said hi to each other and hung out for a bit. That day he met who know is his gf. At first I was heartbroken because well I developed feelings for him and he had just met her and was starting to hang out with her.Long story short, me and him have always had a mutual connection with each other. He will look for me even though there's times that he wont message me in weeks, but somehow ends up messaging me. I recently saw him a week ago and well we have a very strong attraction that one thing lead to another and we had sex. At the time I was thinking no but I could'nt because I wanted to and I had chosen him and he did too [[obvoisuly]] but now its been 6 days and there has been no message from him. I know sometimes in these types of relationships, we should not develop feelings and simply enjoy but I guess I just need closure from him. I want to continue seeing him and well I do feel bad because I feel like he used me and about the gf, its been known she cheats on him but of course like most men dont believe ppl until they see it. His gf is a total flirt and well know supposedly she's pregnant but we never talk about her and he never puts up anything about her on his ig. What do I do? pls help

You.

Him.

His girlfriend.

Three people.

In triangular relationships all three people always get hurt.

Thats as much of a law as the law of gravity.

So buckle up, you're in for a some turbulence.

Or even better, eject.

• Like 2
I' glad to have found this forum where I wont be judged

because many people think we're the homewreckers and other

offensive names. WELL here is my situation.

I'm had this friend that I met 2 yrs ago.We exchanged

numbers via fb and went on a date to the movies.

We instantly clicked with each other and even we agreed like

we had known each other from a previous life lol. Well months passed,

we kept in contact had a few problems. There was this event

we both went to,he was with his cousins backstage. We texted during the event and even said hi to each other and hung out for a bit. That day he met who know is his gf. At first I was heartbroken because well I developed feelings for him and he had just met her and was starting to hang out with her.Long story short, me and him have always had a mutual connection with each other. He will look for me even though there's times that he wont message me in weeks, but somehow ends up messaging me. I recently saw him a week ago and well we have a very strong attraction that one thing lead to another and we had sex. At the time I was thinking no but I could'nt because I wanted to and I had chosen him and he did too [[obvoisuly]] but now its been 6 days and there has been no message from him. I know sometimes in these types of relationships, we should not develop feelings and simply enjoy but I guess I just need closure from him. I want to continue seeing him and well I do feel bad because I feel like he used me and about the gf, its been known she cheats on him but of course like most men dont believe ppl until they see it. His gf is a total flirt and well know supposedly she's pregnant but we never talk about her and he never puts up anything about her on his ig. What do I do? pls help

You are not a homewrecker, but it does take 2 people to cheat.

You were friends for a few years, and it sounds like things never became romantic/intimate until this incident where you had sex. Is this correct? If that's the case, what you should have likely done is respect his relationship when you first found out that he had a gf. People have attractions, this I understand, but it is not respectful to you, him, or his relationship to continue to harbor feelings for him and feign friendship. It's not honest, either, and won't likely lead to an honest relationship between the two of you.

But, you can't take back what happened. People make mistakes, and it sounds like he feels he made one by cheating on his girlfriend with you. That's life, unfortunately. It doesn't matter if his gf is cheating, or if you want to believe that - that doesn't condone his own actions or justify any affair he may get into. If he hasn't contacted you since this happened, then he probably regrets it.

What you should do is move on from this. I don't think that a foundation for you two to be in a real relationship in the future can happen, because you both crossed a line that really shouldn't be crossed in a healthy relationship. You've set the tone that you are willing to be the "other woman" and that it likely how you will be viewed in the future. If you are willing to accept this (it doesn't sound like you are, though) then keep trying to be his friend, or the other woman. If not, then cut ties and move on from this. And learn from it.

• Like 2
GirlStillStrong

Do you want a boyfriend or a committed relationship? Would you like to be with someone you can trust? Or someone who does not have sex with you and then dumps you? Or maybe someone who makes time for you every day? If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, dump this guy and find someone who wants the same things in a relationship as you do. You can find chemistry and attraction with other guys; this one's not the only one you can connect with. Plus, he cheats.

• Like 2

From the sounds of it, you were "Facebook friends," not really friends. I say this because you seem actually stoked that he "even said hi" at the one event.

I don't even think this will turn into an affair situation for him. Rather, at best, he'll occasionally tap you for sex.

So to answer your title? Move on.

• Like 1

You had sex with him and he has not contacted you in 6 days?

For most people, there is no question about it...... move on.

• Like 1
You had sex with him and he has not contacted you in 6 days?

For most people, there is no question about it...... move on.

Yeah. Doesn't matter what his relationship status is... 6 days is 6 days.