Lying Cheating Boyfriend??!

[color=green]Hello To All, I Have A Long-Ass Soap Opera Story To Tell, And It Put Me In A Situation That I Have No Idea Of What To Do SO I Would Like Anyone TO Chime IN Their 2 Cents And Help Me Out And Give Me Some Advice- Okay Heres The Scoop:

I Have Been Dating This Guy For Like 2 Months And Everything Has Been PERFECT, Like Scary Perfect... I Have Had Been Getting Bad Instincts And Gone Against Them. He Was With This Chick Before Me, & They Were Together For Over 2 Years And Lived Together And She Seemed Well Obsessed And That's The Way He Made Her Sound Out TO Be. Anyways, I Stayed The Night The Other Night And I LEft My Phone There SO When I Came to get it on my lunch break her car was there so i stopped and called and he told me he'd bring it to me, as I watched her leave so i stepped out and she comes back around and she stops and gives me these ugly ass looks and i stepped up and said Ya know we need to talk and I asked her what she knew and **** and pretty much told her what has been up... she acted as if she had no idea and she told me they are still together!! And i was like WTF. I didnt even look at him when he gave me the phone and i left and hadnt talked to him up until tonight. And he told me he had nothing to say to me and he was too busy to talk to me and that he was going to take a shower and go to bed. Little does he know that i had drove by his house later that day and she was still there and she was there the next day too and he still told mew they are broke up! I mean WTF am I Supposed to do. I really care about this guy... What should I Do. I havent made progress and nothing is going anywhere. Someone suggested to me that i should leave all the **** he gave me on his porch and see what happens with that.. im not trying to fight with him but im also not going to settle for less than i deserve! So if you have any thoughts or advice id greatly appreciate if you could share them with me!!! :) Thanks![/color]

WTF?? You called him after all that and he still won't give you answers and is to busy to talk to you?

What too busy doing her?

You need to walk away from him and move on.

Did you ask him about what she had said? Has he told you that she is coming by his house?