Sleeping with another guy's girl

Something_told_me

Something_told_me

I have ended up in a strange position in the last few months that has made me reconsider lots of things. Here's the thing:

I'm from the States but moved to Australia ten years ago, now I'm 33. A while back I bumped into this beautiful Irish girl in her mid twenties at a bar and we got on like a house on fire but at the end of the night her friend told me she was seeing someone already so that was that.

A few weeks later via facebook her friend told my in private she was hot for me. Obviously I liked to hear that but I knew it wouldn't go anywhere.

A week or so after I went to meet the girls in the city after work and it was just the two of them, we drank for a while and then her friend had to leave. We ended up getting a bit drunk and that's where I knew we should have stopped but I liked this girl and I could tell she liked me so I kissed her and things escalated from there.

I have never had such an wonderful, attractive girl back to my flat so easily. Part of me wishes I could say I was the better man and stopped but I decided to put my morals aside for once and enjoy my good fortune. We had really intense sex all night, went out for more drinks, met some of my friends, then went back to mine for more sex. It turned out her BF was away on stag party for a few days. She told me after that he had pretty much stopped sleeping together with her and he spent more time on his laptop now. She is staying on his Visa to get citizenship so they can't split up or she'd have to leave the county.

I have never cheated on a partner in a relationship before, I would feel far too guilty to do that. But I can't say I feel anywhere near as bad about being the other guy though. If it wasn't for the visa issue they would probably have split up already; instead I have a gorgeous girl eight years younger than me dying for male attention. I would be utterly lying to you if I said I have not enjoyed having her drop by my place.

It's been going on for less than two months and not that often either. We are both clear it's just casual. While I feel genuinely sorry for her boyfriend and I would absolutely hate him to find out (and that fact he would end up hating me because of it) I feel like if it was not me involved then it really would be someone else.

However, I do feel concerned about how little my morals have been a factor now that they are actually being tested :sick:

Edited by Something_told_me
change
evanescentworld

When does she get citizenship?

Only worry about your apparent lack of morals if she eventually cheats on you, because if she will cheat with you, there's nothing to stop her doing it again.

Not a guarantee, but you know, chances are....

Yeaaaaah. She's a user.

After she gets citizenship she'll need a new place to crash.... Enter you...until she "needs" something else.

She uses sex as currency... And she's using you. She's messed up.

Yeaaaaah. She's a user.

After she gets citizenship she'll need a new place to crash.... Enter you...until she "needs" something else.

She uses sex as currency... And she's using you. She's messed up.

This. She always has an exit strategy. Probably lost respect for her guy because she's using him. Same probably true of you since you're sleeping with her and you know she has a guy