Fwb has a boyfriend!

So I met this girl at a party and we instantly clicked and the next couple days she stayed at my house and we would go out and do stuff together then come home watch a movie and have sex. Then I find out she has a bf in another state. At first this didn't bother me, now I just want them to end it and she be with me. But I don't want to ask that of her, I want her to want to end it and be with me. It's a ****ty situation and idk what to do any advice would be great. Thanks.

trailrunner1975

It's not ****ty at all. You know the truth- she is lying to you. Play with her awhile then drop her like a bad habit. If she is doing that to her bf she will to you too. Just dont expect anything good out of a serious relationship with her.

• Like 2

What do you have to lose but to lay it directly on the line with her?

Approach the subject now because your hearts not involved.

And then you need to think this through...

Can you trust her?

Talk to her. You dont want in this sticky situation if she wont make a clean clear break you need to cut her out and don't look back because it won't end well.

Let me get this straight. You want to become the boyfriend of a woman who is cheating on her current boyfriend because something new showed up.

This can't possibly end badly.

• Like 6

Well it's a terrible idea to pursue her but if you do, I'll be expecting a thread sometime in the future titled "Girlfriend I met at a party is cheating on me, what should I do???"

• Author

Thanks for the replys everyone. But yes I know that it sounds dumb trying to pursue a girl cheating on her bf. But he never sees her being in another state and she wants to drive there to see him often, but he declines. So I don't think she is cheating for something new. I think she is cheating because he shows lack of interest and doesnt show her any attention. So I do not think she is the type to just cheat because she is bored but because she wants the attention she deserves which I feel I can supply her with A LOT more then him and i think she would be satisfied. any thoughts?

leavesonautumn
Thanks for the replys everyone. But yes I know that it sounds dumb trying to pursue a girl cheating on her bf. But he never sees her being in another state and she wants to drive there to see him often, but he declines. So I don't think she is cheating for something new. I think she is cheating because he shows lack of interest and doesnt show her any attention. So I do not think she is the type to just cheat because she is bored but because she wants the attention she deserves which I feel I can supply her with A LOT more then him and i think she would be satisfied. any thoughts?

Doesn't matter why she's cheating. Focus on the fact that she IS cheating. Don't go any further with this person, she doesn't have respect for people. Of course you can provide the attention she needs because you are around. Her boyfriend sounds kind of ****ty based on what you say (and don't forget you only know one side of the relationship) but she shouldn't be doing what she's doing either. This is a horrible way to begin a relationship and I bet you anything it would cause trust issues down the road whether she cheats on you or not.

• Author

Yes I guess your right. I think I will just ride it out and not get emotionally involved ill just back off a little and take it for what it is a FWB and when it ends it ends. It's easier said then done but I will just stop acting so boyfriendish and just be what I truely am to her a friend that she hangs out with and has sex with. In the mean time ill look out for better girls to be with.

She's not an FWB. You might be, but she's not. FWB's are free to cheat on their boyfriends, because is it just sex. There's no emotional cheating involved, and if she was an FWB, you wouldn't care.

But you don't want her as an FWB. You met a new girl, and you want her to be your girlfriend. So just tell her how you feel. For all you know, she could be very willing to break it off with Mr. LDR in favor of someone closer to home. It happens all the time. And it doesn't mean she'd cheat on you, unless of course, one of you moves away, and you become Mr. LDR. Then, maybe you're at risk.

Just tell her you are starting to like her, and you'd like to continue dating her. Your problem will eventually go away, and she will become the problem of the current Mr. LDR.