Talked with my ex's MOW's BS

It's interesting to hear from the other betrayed spouse involved and her take on things. What she got was 1 story from her ex and I got a completelty different story from my ex. So they are both BIG FAT LIARS.

Also found out her ex (my xgf's new girl) cheated on everyone she has every been with, as has mine.

Looks like this is going to turn out well for them.

Bitches.

purplesorrow
102 views and no one cares? come on..........throw me a bone.

You didn't really ask anything, that could be the reason for no responses. You shouldn't be shocked that someone who cheats also lies. Those things kinda go hand in hand.

• Like 2
  • Author

I know I didn't ask anything, I just thought some other BS might be interested to know that talking to the other BS is helpful, if it's an option.

I already know she had cheated and lied.

I just like that the other BS and I got a chance to talk and see what opposing stories we were hearing.

purplesorrow
I know I didn't ask anything, I just thought some other BS might be interested to know that talking to the other BS is helpful, if it's an option.

I already know she had cheated and lied.

I just like that the other BS and I got a chance to talk and see what opposing stories we were hearing.

Do any of the details help you to move forward and heal? I know what it's like to want to know and understand. Don't stay in that place too long, it just becomes pain shopping. I hope you are all able heal and get some peace back in your lives. Infidelity stinks.

• Like 1
gettingstronger

I "kinda" talked with the other BS, but it was more of a plea to get him to see if he could get her to stop intruding-but YES, the stories were dramatically different and I learned more about her than I ever wanted to know-