Help my gf works w/ her ex

"mr. wonderful"

"mr. wonderful"

I have a question. It really is bothering me. My girlfriend works with her ex. Who she cheated on her husband with. I am I insane for being parinoid about this? She swears that they have had nothing going on. Since we have been together. I still have some issuses with this.

She says that I am the most wonderful man she has ever met. That I should be fine with this since she never cheated on me. Am I nuts?

I love her dearly. I want to believe but I am having a hard time with it.

Why did she and this other guy call things off? It's possible that whatever was between them fizzled out or went sour. She might think he's a creep now. What do you know about what went on between them?

-- uriel

i dont think u should worry about it i mean hes an x for a reason right and now she is with u and i think that u need to believe her when she is telling u that theres nothing going on . :)

breakneckkilla

Check it,

there's 10 million jobs out there & your girl is workin at the one her ex is at.....? ha, sorry for that but hear me out now

what the hell you lettin them try to pull on you?

you know you'll never be ok with this so dont try to think you'll one day accept it all of a sudden or even gradually....

you'll be havin a stroke every time she stays late @ work, every day she has lunch it could be with that guy very easily, hell- he will probably be asking her out to lunch every week

of course there may be nothing to it at all, but at one time there was something to it & old flames still kindle for most people because what attracted them to that person IN THE FIRST PLACE is probably still there....they've seen each other naked & know how to manipulate each other to their advantage definately

my advice:

grow balls- its not easy to say this

tell your girl its not easy for you this situation, tell her u wont be ok ever with it & she should look for another job,

if she wont understand your feelings or tries to downplay how you should feel, dump her sorry ass & find yourself a girl who is

you dont need that kind of stress every day right bro?