I'm in love with my "best friend"

I need help. I feel so stupid.

I have a new best friend, he's the same age as me. And is the most nicest genuine loving guy I have ever met. We talk daily for hours, he makes me laugh, and cheers me up.

I think he loves me too, he tells me he does, but it have too much baggage for him. I am married, in a okay relationship. Husband can be abusive, he breaks my things, speaks to me like crap, smashes things ect, but when it's good, it's good. He's had three emotional affaires in our relationship. We have been together 7 years and married since July. We have two young children.

I don't know what to do, I feel like the biggest fool ever. I'm 23 years old, and feel so confused.

I love my husband, but I don't think he loves me as much as I love him.

Since this is a NEW best friend its not like your so emotionally attached that u cant get out now.

You can ask your husband since he had done it multiple times if he is open to the two of youhaving other special friends tthat you bond with more deeply, or you can stop seeing your friend for now and get a divorce and get away.....doesnt matter how good the good is EVER when theres abuse, its a deal breaker regardless, so I think you need to get out now no matter what, marriage counseling wont change an abuser.

But you cannot afford an emotional or physical affair right now. They always end and its veryppainful and you've got 2 kids who need you, you cant spare the hours your spending talking to this new guy when you've got serious life issues to handle.

Please wake upNOW and face YOUR life. For now, seriously, i would just block his number and emails & dont explain. This is serious. You need help. God bless.

JenniferTucker

Emotional abuse and threatening actions in a relationship takes it's toll doesn't it? Do you have support outside of your relationship that you can go to for guidance/support that would not turn into an emotional and physical connection? In my past I turned to another person for support that turned emotional and physical as my marriage was abusive. It set me back on seeking the support I actually needed to benefit my well being. I get the feeling of what this other person could be making you feel. Your Husbands actions could put you at huge risk for danger and it would be well worth it to seek support that is beneficial in providing you healthy coping skills in making decisions on what going forward is going to look for your marriage :)