To Break Or Not To Break.... Need Help

Hello all an update on me. on the 30th of July i went to go get my married guy to go to break with me like i normal do. He told me he had already been on break and i asked him when and where did he go and he told me he called the ohter store to check out something for a coustomer. and stayed on the phone for 20 mins. I said oh ok. Then i siad i guess i will go to break then and go set down somewhere.

Then he told me that he could not go on breaks and stuff anymore with me. cause his wife is rasing to much about it. That night at work i was already having a bad night and that toped it i could feel tears coming to my eyes so i told him whatever he need to do . So the rest of the night I did not even got around him or say anything to him untill my last break. and i went over there very calm and asked him if it meant we could not still be friends and he siad that was not what it ment but for the mean time it may seem that way.

Well tonight at work this is the 31st . I went into work and i did not even go aproch him to go to any breaks with me at all. then at about 12 am he slams throguth the doors on grocery side knowing that i would be there putting up baby food. and when he walked past me he made a heeeeeeeeee sounds like he always has . so i asked him what he was doing and he said little as possible . then i said must be on break and he keep walking. just the other day i broght back some moves that took from a firned of mine to watch . well he asked me to pass them off on mm after i was done with them . he would not take them from me and i see Richard talking to him this moring and MM takes two movies home with him to watch.

My question being why is he like making it a point to come around me and not say anything much to me but make sure i notice him if he told me . that he coould not go to breaks and stuff with him anymore?

keep in mind i gave him head last week and when he came back off his off days this is how he is acting . will things ever go back to like they were before and why does he ask like something is up his ass now?

now i do not know what to do. i feel as thougth if i was married with kids and had something in common with Rich and his wife his wife would not hate me as much or not like me . i mean he has another friend that is my friedn as well as his and his wfie was upset about that finredship untill she got to know her and now it is ok. why is it if i am out of the loop hole then it is tough **** for me????

then i called this firned we had in common and she said she woudl have never thought it would have went down this way with me and Rich and she did tell me his wife was every mad and todl here she was bigger then me i better leave her man alone.

i have som many feeling right now about this it just makes it so so hard, and i have made up my mind that i am not going to talk to him again at all till he talks to me . am i Right for this.

Period... he's married. Leave him alone, don't even go there. His wife has every reason to be angry with you. If you were his wife and another woman was doing this to him... how would you feel?

Maybe find another job or work in another area/department where you don't have to see him.

But I think it's best that you ignore him and just stay away. You can do better.... you know you can.

• Author

His wife dont know anything about me or what me and him have or have not done. and me and this guy were evedry good friends up untill now . why now ???? I knwo she just dont like me cause i am not married and with kids so she thinks of me as a threat.....

at lest i dont have to see him tonight at work he is off for the next four days.

I must have missed a few of your posts because I had no idea you started having sexual contact with him. This guy is not your friend, he is not your lover. You took breaks together and he took full advantage of the fact that you enjoy his attention. Nothing you've said even indicates that he's all that nice to you.

When he walks by and makes....that sound, whatever it is - IGNORE IT. Unless you're O.K. with his 'big' wife finding you and kicking your a**, it's clearly time for you to LEAVE HIM ALONE.

• Author

i have been just leaving him alnoe cause i am hurt. i never know i could feel this kind of hurt but i still want him as a friend. and i know that maybe dumb. but i like him. end of story. And i do hope he talks to me again and even goes to breaks with me again sometimes. Just with a diffrent outlook of course. hey ai am just as bad as he is cause i aggreed to it all. well i am going to go still all help will be welcome.

thanks

again

confussed

The_Analyzer

I have read some of your posts in the past. You really need to let this situation go. He is married, and I feel he is playing you. I understand you want to be friends with him, but its just not a good idea. Don't aknowledge the things he does or says. I think thats what he wants, even though there are times he may not act like it or want to be around you. Hes trying to see what you will do and to see if you will continue to hang around just incase he decides he wants to take things to a higher level. Walk away, don't look back and maybe you will find someone that feels the way you feel about them, and is not married. Good luck.

• Author

So you think he is doing these thing to get a kick then? and you really do think that he wants me to hang on to a friendship? but you think he still has other intrests? So in other words you think if i just act like i dont care he will care and come running back if he is not doing that already in a mean type of way? so you think meaness is a sing someone likes ya too . you think if he was not married that he would date someone like me? if he has done all the thing i have told you guys about ? i am bad about reading guys. sometimes i wish i had a brother then maybe i would understand guys better. well i am going to go i will keep you updated. so you think he will try to let wife cool down then he will be back to old slef hoping that he can get something more from me? why are guys that are married like this? i still say if he was not married i would like to date someone like him. but not if he was a major cheater in his dating life . i just like something about him anyone had this problem? well i am goign to go keep me in prayers and thoughts.

someone looking for answers.

I think people have given you some answers to whats going on and you refuse to take advice. He is married, leave him alone. Its as simple as that. Not unless you want to get mixed up with him and then be in a world of mess. Heres a little encourgement for you, You are better than this, and need to find someone that is not MARRIED, and get some respect as well. It sounds like a cat and mouse game to me. I think you're both feeding off of each other. One miunte he talks to you, then he doesn't. You're so wrapped up in "What if's" as far as wondering if someone like him would want someone like you. Whats so special about him? Why does it even matter, hes married and you need to move on.

• Author

Hey guys I know i am wraped up in him but you see if you guys were in my shoes you would find it hard to . If the things that have happend to mer happend to you . it is so hard just to let go. I have not been sleeping very good here lately. My slef esteem has went back down. I was feeding my slef esteem on the things he would say to me. It made me feel like hey there are people who like me. Now it is all gone. And with the way i work there is no way to find anyone I work night and sleep druing the day. and the only people who like me that i know of are people i am not intrested in . or are way to young for me. Adn as it is i may have messed up my firnedship by repeating what he said to me this time around anyways. thanks for listing to me go on and on about this . I just cant seem to kick it to the side..... I know that everythign happnes for a reason . And it maybe god way of saying hey you dont need to be involed with him not as anything at all. but it is still hard.