Consequences

hurtnomorerika

hurtnomorerika

Some people may feel like people who get hurt at the end of an affair get what they deserve.

For instance, In my situation, I feel some may say well you getting what you deserve you should have know better than to be messing with a MM.

Do any of you feel that treatment is ok?

Sometimes I feel like I maybe I deserve what Im going through because I knew better, but I just kept on doing what I wanted too.

peaksandvalleys
Some people may feel like people who get hurt at the end of an affair get what they deserve.

For instance, In my situation, I feel some may say well you getting what you deserve you should have know better than to be messing with a MM.

Do any of you feel that treatment is ok?

Sometimes I feel like I maybe I deserve what Im going through because I knew better, but I just kept on doing what I wanted too.

Honestly, yes. I might not be right or popular but where I am now. Yes I do think it is deserved. I might feel differently some day.

• Like 2
underwater2010

We all make choices and have to deal with the outcome. Do I think people deserve what they get...yes. Do I feel bad for them...most of the time.

But I also think people learn from their errors in life...or at least most do. What is sad is to see is how the consequences affect those that played no role in those errors.

• Like 2