married and am involved with a married coworker, who is acts single

getagripchick

So I work in the service industry, and have been at the same store for over a year now. When i met my MM i was only married a few months. Let's call him clark. When Clark started working, at my job. Lots of the females, thought he was 'hot' . I didn't think so, but he smiled a lot and was very charming. Not ugly, just not sexy, or sexually Attractive to me .....At First......

We started joking around and became buddies/pals, we had a hand shake that he taught me. And over time we became comrades of sorts. He was separate from his wife when he started, and acted single as a man possibly could. He was a huge flirt, and very charismatic. Since we had this initial bond, i began getting little moments of jealousy. When girls would flirt with him, or pretty much whenever, as if i was his GF. It was a playful thing, and was fun. Soon coworkers started saying we had slept together. But at this point, we had not gone anywhere near being physical. It was obvious to others, coworkers and patrons both. People who would come into our work, would say little comments. One night we were outside of our job, and i was asking him if he hooked up with a chick we work with. He said he would never'hit that' but if i knew who he would? He coverd his face and playfully peeked through his fingers, as he looked me in the eyes and smiled. Letting me know he was talking about me. He is about 8 years younger, but Clark has been married for 5years. Almost a year later, and I am tangled up in emotions, and physical attraction, that have gotten out of control, i dont know why but i want him 24/7 now. This is just the surface..

Edited by getagripchick
happy stillmore

Don't do it. Not worth it. He is a player. Believe me. It is not worth the pain. He is married. You are married. If you are not happy in your marriage, end it first. Only have a relationship with this man of you are both no longer married. Simple as that!

• Like 2

Yup, he's a flirt and a player. You're married, forget about him. Your loyality is to your husband and if you continue to play this little flirt game with him, eventually it WILL lead to sex and maybe an affair too. Right now you two are playing with fire and you will be the one who gets burnt.

Focus your energy into your husband, go out on dates with him and reconnect. And, maybe think about finding another job if you can.

• Like 1

When infidelity happens this early in a marriage the odds are very, very against your relationship surviving. If you are unable to honor your commitments to your husband why are you still with him? If the rush you get from cheating is worth more to you than your marriage why don't you end things with your husband before you do something really stupid like bring children into this mess? You are on a very destructive path.

• Like 1