married and in love with a married man (not husband)

November last year my husband of then 2 and a half years went away for a deployment. I have not been happy in our marriage since the day it happend. things changed so much once we were married. i married him when i was 19 which is WAY to young, but try to tell that to a 19 year old who thinks she is in love. so now we are married and have a 2 year old child. but one time online a man messaged me we talked and he made me laugh. so we had a online friendship for some time, then we talked on the phone for a while and finally we met. it was a instant connection. he is also married and unhappy, like myself married much to young. it has been almost 8 monthes and we still talk to each other on the phone everyday for hours. we have recently been spending a lot of time together, i have such a good time with this man, i have feelings for him like i have never had before in my life. i get the tinglies when he just holds my hand! we have never actually had sex together, although just recently we have begun to get more intiment.i am falling so in love with him and i am certain he is for me as well, i cant bring myself to say anything about being together. we have lightly touched on it. i am now seperated from my husband for reasons that have nothing to do with him. i am just so happy when i am with this other man. we talk for hours and never run out of things to say, he is like my best friend, everything i have ever dreamed of in a man. i just dont know what to do. i am not sure what i am asking but i guess just loooking for someone in the same kind of situation. i love him and dont want to give him up and there seems to be no end in sight, it is just getting more serious. i guess i should just let it go and see what happens. but would it be inappropriate to talk to him about it once my seperation is leagal? i guess i should mention he has no children.

I understand your situation, I'm right there with you except the relationship with the woman I'm seeing outside my marriage has progressed to even holding hands. Right now we are both in failing marriages and are helping each other cope with that. Clearly we both have stronger feelings for one another, but aren't ready to follow it through just yet. Its a tough place to be, lots of emotions involved since your transitioning from one 'intense' relationship to another. I wish I could help more, but I'm struggling with it myself. I'll lend an ear anytime you need one...Good Luck

UpAtNight