Having A Threesome With Husband And Wife But Confused

blackdiamond28

Here's the issue my I had a threesome with a married couple which was a great experience but after the threesome I continued to see both (husband and wife) on the side outside of the Threesome that we had. On some days Me and the wife have sexual encounters and then some days me and the husband does. Now here's the thing neither the husband nor wife knows that any side sexual relationships are going on. Should I tell one about the other or should I continue on and continue in the threesome relationship. I NEED HELP

Why not tell and that way you guys can enjoy one another without secrets? Surely if they are both doing it, and have done it, they might be ok with it. Man, what a strange situation you have there. Good luck.

That is strange. Both partners are cheating on each other with you!

In swinging the MOST important thing to there is with it, is trust. If you want my opinion you should step away from both people. There is a risk of an emotional attachment when you are 1 on 1 with another like that. What they are doing behind the other's back is just plain wrong. You don't need a slap on the nose to realize that as well.

I'm sorry, but your post is something you might see on Jerry Springer.

Yeap totally Jerry Springer material!

What in the world made you decide to take it to a one on one basis, and with BOTH of them in secret! Oh my....(your life to want to participate in threesomes) but honesty is always important no matter what you do!

Holy Moly! What a situation you got yourself in.......could you tell each person you want to be with them while the other is around......even if you are with one or the other as long as the other partner is present. Then they can watch the activities :p or however that works :o

Let us know what happens, this is very interesting ;)

Butterfly_Queen

WOW!! How do you know that they don't know about the other one? Did they tell you that? It could be that they do know and are just playing you, to see what you'll do or see if you come clean about being with them both seperatly. I'm not saying thats the way it is, just a speculation. Anyway, I would come clean with them both and see what they have to say. However, I think after you do that maybe you shoud do as jmargel says and back away. That is if anyone is getting emotionally attatched, or you all feel you can't do this anymore. Best of luck.

RadicalFlower

Yes very interisting you have gotton yourself in a Big bind there i hope you are able to work that out and Beable to Go on and Enjoy each other with out having to do it behind the backs..Good luck to you!! :)

...I have been thinking of doing the same thing the 3some part that is ..Having A male male Female 3some though with hubby...But have not yet done so..We Are thinking very seriously about doing it ...advice please?

• Author
blackdiamond28

Hi everyone! Thanks for your repsponse. But to respond to Butterfly Queen I understand what you are saying completley, but it would make no sense for anyone to play me because I have nothing to lose they do. I am not in a marriage so to play any mind games would have no significance to this situation. I cleary don't want to hurt anybody but I have feelings for them both and the bigger picture is the possibilty of a marriage being destroyed because of a fantasy that they wanted to fulfill and now it is spinning outta control. I feel a connection with both of them sexually but that is all it is...sexual. I don't know what's in it for them.

The fact that you're even here with questions, and posting, shows me that this situation has already become troublesome for you in some way. I disagree totally that you, as a single person, have nothing to lose. Any time you are involved sexually and/or emotionally, you have the possibility of pain and loss. Add in another marriage, and lies all round, and feelings, and the situation spinning out of control, and I consider it to already be an explosive brew.

There's little chance you will take the only good advice possible, which is: Back away, drop them both, build yourself a life which doesn't depend on this kind of unwholesome interaction.

Butterfly_Queen

Hi blackdimond, What solemate was saying, that was my point about them playing you and you felt as if they couldn't be playing you because you have nothing to lose. You do though, maybe not anybody as far as another a person but yourself. Your respect for yourself and dignity. I wouldn't bother with people that are in a marriage for fullfillment. If you are single why not meet someone else that is single and try to build a meaningful relationship. Someone that is ok to become emotionally and phyiscaly attatched to. Someone you don't have to share with someone else. You said that you didn't have anything to lose they did. Why continue to do that then. If they aren't willing to stop, then you stop it. If they have so much to lose, first of all they shouldn't even be doing it which means they probably don't care about anyones elses feelings. You be the bigger person and stop it before someone does get hurt. Best of luck.

Threesomes are always complicated~ You need to tell them both and let them deal with their marriage. You are only in the way.

Find your self a hobby, as it seems you have too much time on your hands if you can juggle the two of them :)