understandin iv got 2 change,but is it too late to change?

confusedgirl

so it is never too late to change? im very much up for changing if i wasnt to change i would just ruin everything that means the most to me but i guess ur right,it isnt everything its just sumthing apart of my life that has become special,he says hes in love with me,even still after my sulking.i guess i shud wake up and smell the coffee now that if i dont change ill lose him and itll b my fault and nothin was wrong at all.but how am i to become mind powerful and allow him to go out with his mates and get drunk at night clubs and mayb go on holiday with his mates...how am i to stop thinkin obsessive thoughts and paranoia? im with him and thats all that should matter,but why cant i stop these thoughts thats drivin me to say silly things?

bluechocolate

Change to me means self-improvement, not changing the way I feel about something to please somebody else.

There is a big difference.

You sound quite upset. Maybe when you've gathered yourself a bit you could expand your post and provide some more information about your situation? I'm sure people would like to know more before answering further.

Cheers