Social Media - Big happy family

May I say how much I sometimes hate social media?

Let's just say XMM and W are blissfully happy these days. Just a week or so after his last attempted contact.

I want so badly not to hate anyone but I may sincerely hate them.

These a-h#les that prey on weak women are pieces of garbage.

Turns out the last contact I got from him his W was away on a vacation and now it's flipping bliss.

I can't stand it anymore. I have zero faith in marriage or trust in men.

Glad she got a piece of crap back. Good luck. Good life. Goodbye.

• Like 2

Can I ask why do you look for him on the internet? No disrespect, just curious. I looked once, right after 1st d-day, saw his pic with her caption underneath saying love of her life and decided then I would Never look again and I haven't.

I would think that would just make things harder on you

• Like 4
  • Author

We have a very large number of people in common. A good friend is also friends with them. I was with her and she showed me.

I have them both blocked right and left everywhere.

It kills me that I am the only one hurting here and life is so great for him.

Let's just say XMM and W are blissfully happy these days. Just a week or so after his last attempted contact.

Turns out the last contact I got from him his W was away on a vacation and now it's flipping bliss.

Social media can be a charade. If you looked at mine you would never, ever think I was having an affair.

• Like 5

Why do you still care? Those you so-called a$%hle men, the reason they are enjoything what they are doing is because they are focusing only themselves, which you and everyone needs to do the same.

Be selfish, only focus on yourself, your needs, otherwise the pathetic path or being victim, or feeling hurt, or whatever more drama will be the only end.

I'm sure whatever you saw was all a facade, especially if it's public. Whoever posted it, probably wanted you to see it and it worked.

How happy can she really be with a cheating spouse? They are probably experiencing a roller coaster ride of ups and downs right now and will continue to for at least two more years (from what I've read about marriages after an A.)

Take your anger and turn into being grateful and lucky you aren't her! She is stuck with this piece of sh** that still contacts you when she's away and you are free to find someone who is more deserving of you!!

• Like 1
  • Author
Social media can be a charade. If you looked at mine you would never, ever think I was having an affair.

I mean I swear, his last contact he told me how much he missed my kiss?????

And W-T-F.......

• Author
Why do you still care? Those you so-called a$%hle men, the reason they are enjoything what they are doing is because they are focusing only themselves, which you and everyone needs to do the same.

Be selfish, only focus on yourself, your needs, otherwise the pathetic path or being victim, or feeling hurt, or whatever more drama will be the only end.

Thank you. At some point it is pathetic. I also think that they are pathetic.

• Author
Why do you doubt that?

Doubt that he meant that? Maybe he did but all he has succeeded at is putting a thought back in mind and heart. How is that fair when he's wooing his W back to his good graces??

Doubt that he meant that? Maybe he did but all he has succeeded at is putting a thought back in mind and heart. How is that fair when he's wooing his W back to his good graces??

Just because he is showing a public face does not mean you aren't where his heart is.

• Author
Just because he is showing a public face does not mean you aren't where his heart is.

It's too hard to be in this position. It's just very hard. But, thank you. It's harder believing that none of it was real.

First off, don't hurt yourself by looking at their SNS pages. That is being a glutton for punishment.

and secondly, that is pretty standard for the BS to make it look like they are the happiest couple in the world, on SNS pages, if they know the OW is watching.

If someone, no matter the status of the relationship, is declaring their undying love with their soulmate on SNS, I immediately think the opposite.

Happy couples don't have to shout it out to the world that they are happy. So I basically see it as false advertising.

If it is a new relatioship and you have that gooey in love stage in the beginning, that is one thing.

But quite another if you have been married for 10 years and need to shout out to your "most beautiful and best wife in the world" on a weekly basis.

I see it as they are trying to convince themselves as much as they are trying to convince everyone else.

• Like 4

Get more drastic with your NC. Let your friends know that you don't wish to be notified about anything having to do with MM and BW.

If someone tries to show you something, look away, leave the room.

If an email gets through, don't open it, just delete it.

Make it almost impossible for him to "reach out and touch you".

Imagine how you would treat a man that you didn't find attractive at all, in fact, not only is he not attractive physically, but he smells bad as well.:sick: He also works at Burger King and has 4 kids and 4 babies momma's and he's interested in you. He won't take no for an answer. He keeps calling and writing. Imagine your friends thinking the situation is funny and enjoying bringing it up, joking about how this loser is stuck on you... showing you his picture on FB for a laugh.

How would you treat a guy like that? What would you say to friends acting that way regarding a guy like that?

Imagine the entire scenario and take note of your physical sensations, the things you imagine you would do....and do exactly that.

• Like 8
Get more drastic with your NC. Let your friends know that you don't wish to be notified about anything having to do with MM and BW.

If someone tries to show you something, look away, leave the room.

If an email gets through, don't open it, just delete it.

Make it almost impossible for him to "reach out and touch you".

Imagine how you would treat a man that you didn't find attractive at all, in fact, not only is he not attractive physically, but he smells bad as well.:sick: He also works at Burger King and has 4 kids and 4 babies momma's and he's interested in you. He won't take no for an answer. He keeps calling and writing. Imagine your friends thinking the situation is funny and enjoying bringing it up, joking about how this loser is stuck on you... showing you his picture on FB for a laugh.

How would you treat a guy like that? What would you say to friends acting that way regarding a guy like that?

Imagine the entire scenario and take note of your physical sensations, the things you imagine you would do....and do exactly that.

Nicely said!

But you are thinking from your angle, from his point of view he is doing anything to satifying his needs so far.

And the reality is that, who is hurting here, who is enjoying life there, who is hiding in the dark corner peeking at another family's happy life, does not matter it is happy or "happy". Think about it.

Thank you. At some point it is pathetic. I also think that they are pathetic.
  • Author

Just because she is a wife does not make me automatically think she is a wonderful woman. She belittled him in public, used a situation in their lives for personal gain and sold the story to a magazine. She asks for the moon and doesn't work. Never had. He meanwhile works three jobs and many many times declared he has always felt like her puppet not partner and is constantly belittled which I have heard first hand.

Cheating is wrong. It's also wrong to not honor and respect your spouse.

ALSO THEIR messed up dynamic lead him to me. Ultimately

I don't care what she thinks of me.

• Like 1
  • Author
For your own good you need to stop buying his story.

I also know what I've done is awful. I have never been so involved in directly or indirectly effecting someone elses well being in a negative way. My grievances for that run deep.

Somewhere inside I believed that this situation with him was all I deserved, if even for a short time. Somewhere she also believes that she only deserves that too and I get that.

I've spent a great deal of time working through forgiving myself. And ultimately, it's the only way I will peacefully move on. That's the missing link you don't hear.

• Like 1
Just because she is a wife does not make me automatically think she is a wonderful woman. She belittled him in public, used a situation in their lives for personal gain and sold the story to a magazine. She asks for the moon and doesn't work. Never had. He meanwhile works three jobs and many many times declared he has always felt like her puppet not partner and is constantly belittled which I have heard first hand.

Sounds like you are angry at his wife because you think she isn't a good enough wife for him. It's really difficult to know the full dynamics of someone else's marriage and focussing on that does not bring happiness. Whatever, for now, he has decided to stay in the marriage.

Try to let it go, for your own happiness. Maybe she is a bad wife, maybe she is a good wife, but she is not your wife. So let it go. Maybe you can tell your friends you don't want to hear anything about this couple. Do whatever you can to move to a position of complete ignorance on the state of their marriage and I know you will be happier that way.

• Like 4
  • Author
Sounds like you are angry at his wife because you think she isn't a good enough wife for him. It's really difficult to know the full dynamics of someone else's marriage and focussing on that does not bring happiness. Whatever, for now, he has decided to stay in the marriage.

Try to let it go, for your own happiness. Maybe she is a bad wife, maybe she is a good wife, but she is not your wife. So let it go. Maybe you can tell your friends you don't want to hear anything about this couple. Do whatever you can to move to a position of complete ignorance on the state of their marriage and I know you will be happier that way.

Thank you. I'm not THIS person. It's another reason I am upset. I am not a secondhand woman or a sneaky awful cheat.

We have a very large number of people in common. A good friend is also friends with them. I was with her and she showed me.

I have them both blocked right and left everywhere.

It kills me that I am the only one hurting here and life is so great for him.

No, no, no - you're looking at this all wrong! You escaped from the hell of being with a cheater! Let them be together, who cares? It's only a matter of time before he's out cheating again. You will hurt, you will get over it. And you will be happier then, when you realize you don't have the cheater in your life anymore!

Why do you care? Why do you speak for XMM? No wonder you are where you are right now, he does not care what you think for him or not, as he has got what he wanted to get from you.

YOu are no place to judge their marriage, if they knew you are looking at the internet page, guess what they would think about you?

Your mindset needs to be focusing on YOU, only YOU...otherwise you will continue and non-stop being (feel like) victim, being pathetic, poor me...etc.

• Like 2