Girl cheated on her bf with me then....

So this girl basically cheated on her deployed bf with me for a year and said this and that about her not wanting to break up with him tell he came back and she was not sure about him blah blah blah. well basically she lied to him and she lied to me because she is back with him and has been for the past 2 months when he came home from deployment. She texts me almost every day sometimes skips days but I have not responded to her in almost a month.

She tells me how much she loves me still and that she wants to fix things with me and she is so sorry blah blah blah. I know she went back to him because he has a lot of deployment money and she said he would buy her implants and a car etc etc and he bought her an ipad, d.land season pass and pays for pretty much everything for her. So my question is... Should I somehow let him know that she lied to him and cheated on him the whole time he was gone? I could even tell his step sister who does not even know me that this all happened, even mention things that only the gf would know... and i could show text messages and voice mails proving the cheating.

I just feel the guy should know what a lair he is with and how much she is using him. I don't like the fact that she lied to me and him and is getting away with using people... she has no job and no way of supporting her self besides her bf doing it all for her and I feel bad he is doing all of this after a year of his gf lying to him. p.s i know what I did was not right but she mad it seem the whole time like she is really not sure about him and wanted to leave him.

I want nothing to do with her and would never give her another chance. She is also a narcissist. Thoughts? Should I let him know? She also text me a few days ago when i saw her pull up to the movies with him. After I said some stuff she put "If you would have responded to all of my text messages over the last month things would be different right now" "I would have dropped everything for you" "You are still all i want" "I was and am afraid to call you and come see you because of what you might say to me and I didn't want to possibly be left standing on your porch" "you are my soul mate and you are the one I am supposed to be with".

I said "ok then prove it, prove me wrong, drop everything and come see me" "what now? you are just going to leave?" and she said "I would leave if i felt like you really wanted that, but why did you ignore me for a month?" I told her because she lied to me and is back with her bf and I want to leave her alone if she is going to do that. She then said she is scared of me and I hurt her and that she is afraid of me.... lol... then i tell her ok then im 100% done talking to you, leave me alone. And the next 3 days were texts saying she loves me and misses me blah blah blah, Will always love me no matter what blah blah. What is her deal?

I grew up in a military town, was military myself and matter of fact still live and work around/with military.

In Cali, We used to call these women "WestPac Widows" lol.

That aside, I absolutely think he deserves to know about his girl. Should you be the one to let him know? I doubt it.

underwater2010

Tell him while providing proof. Then run for the hills. By the way, your behavior sucks. Why would you screw a deployed soldier's SO. I find that to be behavior of the lowest standards. He was out laying his life on the line. Great character.

If you tell him, own your part in this and apologize to him. That you made a real dumb choice for helping her cheat on him.

If you don't tell him, cut her out of your life and never look back. Change your number if need be.

Stop replying to any texts or emails in the meantime and go on with your life. This chick is bad news and what she's done to her boyfriend is awful. She's using him, his money and then she goes and does what she pleases. Selfish piece of work, as you say she's a narcissist so all the more reason to cut her out of your life.

Yeah send him the texts or emails or something, and yes apologize for being a jerk who screwed his gf for a year while he was deployed! geez! Poor guy. I hope he doesn't waste his money on her, what a lovely woman "I am staying with him cause he is buying me things"