Do they generally contact us?

waiting or wasting

waiting or wasting

It has been 25 days of NC (with the exception of two e=mail exchanges). He has not initiated a contact with me. What is the general opinion about that...do they eventually contact us?

I once lost a girls number that was really important to me.

Contact him. He might be thinking the same thing about you; "nah, she'd call me if she was really interested".

It's worth a shot.

befuddled11

Your post was vague.

Judging, however, by the forum you posted it in (Other Man/Other Woman), I'm assuming you're either a MW (married woman) referring to your lover...or you're the mistress, referring to the MM (married man). ???

I'm really not meaning to sound harsh here (although I'm sure it'll sound that way) but here are your two possibilities.

1. He won't contact you because he's moved on to other prey. This will happen especially if you've been pressuring him to leave his wife or to spend more time with you or any other request that puts the slightest bit of pressure on him. Married men won't hang around generally if things start to get too complicated.

2. He'll contact you if he's horny or if he hasn't found another girlfriend yet. Married men love the power and control they have on the OW, so if his ego needs a boost he may very well call you just to see if he still has you under his thumb.

If you're smart, you'll continue with the no contact thing and get him completely out of your life for good. You'll never know a moment's peace and happiness until you do.