Love triangle 2

I'm the one in the love triangle and it's eating me that this man has decieved me. I feel like he needs to hurt too, but how will he when he has his girlfriend to comfort and fall back on. She's turned out and not going anywhere no matter how many women he sees. She's committed for life, I guess. He knows it, mean while he's playing these mind games with me. I want these feelings I have for him to turn into hate so I can move on. Does anyone have any advice? How do you stop taking the phone calls when you can't wait for him to call? How do you say no when he so seductive you say yes?.

Treat it like an addiction; one day at time. Every morning, say to yourself 'just for today, I won't answer if he calls' and I will NOT say 'yes'. As with any other addiction, it gets easier after a period of abstinence.

Do not try to hurt him; you'll just end up feeling like a schmuck.

Im going through that "no" thing myself. I just cant say no to her. She called me yesterday and came to see me, we didnt have sex or anything but it felt good seeing her. I asked her why she is letting her hubby manipulate her by threatning suicide and she said she thinks he will get over it in time. He thinks its over between us and let me tell you, shes not good at hiding things so Im thinking it will be just a matter of time before she spits it out.

I want to say no to her because Im worried about her and her baby's safety and he knows about me but refuses to leave. It sucks when someone sinks that low to so desperately try to keep someone.

Maybe you can focus on going out with friends to a club or somewhere that you can meet someone else to kind of ease the pain of getting over him. Time heals everything, thats what I keep telling myself. I feel like this MW is going to keep me on the side for as long as she can. Dont get me wrong, I know its not right, but the heart wants what the heart wants, and I just cant say no to her especially when she drives 50 miles to come see me.

Im hoping and thinking I will meet someone eventually who will occupy my heart and I can start to pull away from her. I saw this one woman tonight who Ive liked for a long time and she told me im too sweet and desrve better, Too bad shes in a relationship right now, lol.

Good luck Hon, get out and meet some new people.

Darkangelism

I remember reading that girls lke guys with some facial hair cause it makes them wonder what it feels like during a kiss.

Originally posted by Darkangelism

I remember reading that girls lke guys with some facial hair cause it makes them wonder what it feels like during a kiss.

LOL

Everytime you think of the great times you had with this guy, think of all the pain he put you through. See yourself as someone who deserves to have a full relationship with someone who wants to be with only you. Go out with friends, have fun on weekends, try to put him out of your mind. See his seductiveness for what it is--manipulation, not love or respect.

If he calls, let the machine pick up. Block his number from your cell phone so he can't call yours. If he tries to visit, tell him that the relationship is over, and that you've moved on. It will get better over time.

befuddled11
Originally posted by Darkangelism

Dark, Dark, Dark.....did you post the above accidentally in the wrong thread? If not, I'm afraid I can't figure out how your response in any way relates to the original poster's post.