Love Triangle

This is a little complicated for me. I met this guy who I was truely attracted to. He told me that he was in a situation that he didn't want to be in with his girlfriend. He told me all they did was fight, argue and he wasn't getting anywhere with her in terms of his own personal growth.

Well I took what he said literally and to win his heart I did everything I could to make his days brighter. Well low and behold I found out different. While I was trying to make things better for him he was off trying to reconcile things with his girlfriend. What a fool I am.

The downer is I'm actually in love with him after 4 months and its hard as hell to get over him. Can't seem to just cut him off after I just spent so much time and energy in this. Mean while the ex-girlfriend thinks the same its like he set me up for a dual with his girlfriend.

I wish you luck. I know it's hard to move on, but you seem to understand that it's the right thing to do. This man lied to you and lead you on and was likely doing the same thing to this other girl. He's no good. I don't think you're a fool. You should not have gotten involved with someone who had a girlfriend, regardless of what he was telling you, but sometimes heart wins out over head and we make mistakes. It's human. Keep trying to move on from this. You deserve better than someone who is just playing around like this.