!!! I'm having a serious day of weakness

It's been 3 weeks and I'm clinging to NC. Other than his simple text of "hi" a week ago which I did not respond to, not a word. Then there were some blog jabs I think we're directed at me, and I have since decided to no longer visit. I have my "up" moments and definitely have my downers. This weekend is especially hard because xMM had planned to visit me this weekend before he decided to end the A. I have an overwhelming urge to reach out to him

, though I know it's not the right thing to do. I've been stuck at home alone all week and I'm just really feeling weak. FL, Artie, MissBee, Woinlove, Wannabedone. Spark, jcpb, everyone....please help remind me what a CL trolling, douchebag, narcissistic, skirt chasing, lying, cheating manipulator he is. MM+BS+OW+new GF = wtf?!!! Right??

Gentlegirl2

YOu said it yourself "he decided to end the affair." No point in reaching out to him... he's finished with you.

Besides, do you want to deamean your dignity by chasing after somebody who doesn't want you?

Just keep the NC going and slowly, slowly it will get better,

GG

whichwayisup
It's been 3 weeks and I'm clinging to NC. Other than his simple text of "hi" a week ago which I did not respond to, not a word. Then there were some blog jabs I think we're directed at me, and I have since decided to no longer visit. I have my "up" moments and definitely have my downers. This weekend is especially hard because xMM had planned to visit me this weekend before he decided to end the A. I have an overwhelming urge to reach out to him

, though I know it's not the right thing to do. I've been stuck at home alone all week and I'm just really feeling weak. FL, Artie, MissBee, Woinlove, Wannabedone. Spark, jcpb, everyone....please help remind me what a CL trolling, douchebag, narcissistic, skirt chasing, lying, cheating manipulator he is. MM+BS+OW+new GF = wtf?!!! Right??

NC NC NC!!!

NC NC NC!!

He IS a dickhead, a narissist who is a user and will hurt you so badly again if you cave.

NC NC NC!!!

Don't give him the satisfaction or ego feed by contacting him or showing him your emotions. He gets off on that!

NC NC NC!!!

Cry, miss him and remember you're better off without him! Don't let yourself get caught up in how he used to make you feel. It was fake and based on lies and in an affair setting. His actions and how he's treated you shows you who he is!

NC NC NC!!

Hope this helps!

• Author
NC NC NC!!!

NC NC NC!!

He IS a dickhead, a narissist who is a user and will hurt you so badly again if you cave.

NC NC NC!!!

Don't give him the satisfaction or ego feed by contacting him or showing him your emotions. He gets off on that!

NC NC NC!!!

Cry, miss him and remember you're better off without him! Don't let yourself get caught up in how he used to make you feel. It was fake and based on lies and in an affair setting. His actions and how he's treated you shows you who he is!

NC NC NC!!

Hope this helps!

Yes!! This does help! I find myself reliving the good times and remembering when he said all the right things. I just get wrapped up in that facade and lose sight or what the A really was. Thank you, WWIU

whichwayisup
Yes!! This does help! I find myself reliving the good times and remembering when he said all the right things. I just get wrapped up in that facade and lose sight or what the A really was. Thank you, WWIU

Don't remember those good times, all that does is keep the feelings alive and add fuel to the fire.

Anytime you miss him, focus on the negative and bad stuff. Go to baggage reclaim and start reading blogs on there so you can detach and see how what a dick this guy truly was!!

And, KEEP BUSY! Call your friends, family and get outside, enjoy the nice weather that's here.

You're welcome.

Wow, you are doing so well - don't backslide now. I did and I feel like crap and no doubt my ex got a massive ego boost out of it. This moment will pass and you will feel strong again soon and be so pleased you didn't cave in.

• Author
Wow, you are doing so well - don't backslide now. I did and I feel like crap and no doubt my ex got a massive ego boost out of it. This moment will pass and you will feel strong again soon and be so pleased you didn't cave in.

Thank you, Beyond. Is your story posted? I'd like to read it.

Thank you, Beyond. Is your story posted? I'd like to read it.
a

Yes, just a few threads down I think as have just updated it (with my stupid contact!!!!) entitled "second chance - gone".

Read it if only for a lesson on what not to do!

This too shall pass. Keep breathing and loving yourself. Do something nice for yourself today. Replace him with the woman you have always wanted to be.

CH, it won't make you feel any better. Well, you might feel good for a very short time. Writing to him, feeling close again, knowing he will have something from you recently, setting the record straight, having the last say etc etc. It will make you feel close to him only temporarily though. It won't last. You will begin to regret it shortly after you hit. He won't respond with anything that satisfies you. You will feel exposed and disappointed and back to square 1.

I have used the post under the coping forum a couple of times to send my xMM an email. It's worked, a bit. It's good to write it out, see it written out and then to hit send and know it can't do any damage.

Stay strong.

• Author
CH, it won't make you feel any better. Well, you might feel good for a very short time. Writing to him, feeling close again, knowing he will have something from you recently, setting the record straight, having the last say etc etc. It will make you feel close to him only temporarily though. It won't last. You will begin to regret it shortly after you hit. He won't respond with anything that satisfies you. You will feel exposed and disappointed and back to square 1.

I have used the post under the coping forum a couple of times to send my xMM an email. It's worked, a bit. It's good to write it out, see it written out and then to hit send and know it can't do any damage.

Stay strong.

Jcp and LL- Wonderful advice. Thank you so much. LL. I did write an email- it was not unkind as I chose to take the high roUad in it - but will not send it to him. It did help. I'm having a little bit better day today, trying to focus on me and my family. When xMM creeps into my mind, I'm forcing out any "happy" thoughts and remembering the negatives- another of which I've come to accept is that I think he used me for money sometimes. He often commented on being low on cash (which he never had on him) so I usually paid for everything. He even mentioned me loaning him money once, in a roundabout way. I'm having a "wtf was I thinking?!" day and I know it won't last, but it feels good to get some temporary relief.

Fight the pressure of temptation ....we're all counting on you for crying out loud. And remember that a diamond is simply a lump of coal that did well under pressure...or something like that.

• Like 1
Artie Lang
He often commented on being low on cash (which he never had on him) so I usually paid for everything. He even mentioned me loaning him money once, in a roundabout way.

and still, you see him as a stand-up guy. a real man would NEVER have a woman pay, let alone ask her for a loan, in a round-about way.

this scumbag was running some serious "game" on you.

Edited by Artie Lang