on the back of my Metrocard...

I found the quote on the back of my subway card very interesting:

Avoid feeling isolated and alone, dont ride between subway cars! Going your way--the safe way.

Does it describe the other man/woman's situation? feel alone & isolated as the married lover is not always physically and emotionally available, and the love affair cant be shared with friends & relatives as it's against their moral...it really isn't fun to squeeze in between couples...better be off alone...

so, please, Going your way, the safe way!

On a bus in London: "Strip once in advance"

Does that describe the current societies feeling about pre-marital sex? It should be tried with partners before making a commitment of marriage, because sexually the couple may not be compatible?

Sorry, but when I read your post this came to mind. I thought it was funny when I first saw it. In America it's "pull cord to signal stop" !

:o:bunny:

PS: You must have been really bored to have actually read the back of your Metro Card! I only look at mine to see how much moola is left so I know when to buy the next one!

I read it, not because I was bored, because...a friend of mine told me Metrocards were collectable, you could sell them on Ebay!! ha! I was thinking to make fortune!!!! that's why I took a very close look at Metrocards and found the nice quote ...isnt worth something?

But I like your "pull cord to signal stop!!!"