playing with fire

8 months NC thinking about OM wont go away. Tempted to send a message or go by his apartment building don't know what to do!:mad:

Don't do it. 8 months is something to be proud of, so don't let a weak moment or two make you do something that will put you backwards.

What are you doing to get the exOM out of your head? Are you fantasizing and reminising of your times with him?

Don't do it. 8 months is something to be proud of, so don't let a weak moment or two make you do something that will put you backwards.

What are you doing to get the exOM out of your head? Are you fantasizing and reminising of your times with him?

Listen to WWIU...I've been at 8 months and I would never contact my xMW or even respond to her. I do get what your going through but I can assure you it's the fantasy your doing in your head. It will subside in time...focus on you. If your still married then focus on your marriage. Good luck
8 months NC thinking about OM wont go away. Tempted to send a message or go by his apartment building don't know what to do!:mad:

I don't even understand why are still you married. You are young, sexy, you have no kids and want to have fun. Why are you doing this to your husband?